Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

blue 1 star gaia beating my purple hades high enchanted...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blue 1 star gaia beating my purple hades high enchanted...

Guildy with low gaia doing 4x the damage of my purple Hades half way fully enchanted....why is this doing so much more damage considering its free? the 50% passive the gaia is geting is way over powered considering they paid nothing to get it...some spent over 1000 dollars iv heard and they did not get a Hades...but yet this free slyth is so much better? please fix this and upgrade the hades since we actually spent money on them...I also have almost 10k more battle BR then this other person

Gaia does magic damage, hades does physical, are you by chance knights? Just excluding the obvious
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

why should they, on x amounts of blogs or forums you have been able to see the skills and passives for sylphs which are available including hades, i didn't even try to get it i bought maybe 50 boxes just for the chance, instead i kept upgrading my gaia which is pretty much orange and fully enhanced and with vilc does over million damage in spire......

maybe you should of done your research before spending lots on hades

Retired
      Character - Scotty
      Server - S94 Galbury Hold
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
        Gaia does magic damage, hades does physical, are you by chance knights? Just excluding the obvious
        + the %age of Gaia's skills vs the %age of Hades skills.

Comment

my patk 17214 pdef 12603...mdef 9670...there stats...patk16543...pdef12603...mdef8643... something is wrong here no?

Comment

they are lvl 57 i am 59 my hades is lvl 59

Comment

Originally posted by R253757781 View Post
              my patk 17214 pdef 12603...mdef 9670...there stats...patk16543...pdef12603...mdef8643... something is wrong here no?
              Yea you payd for the wrong sylph
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

we are also both knights

Comment

so i guess war tunes slapped us newer players in the face then? first server and its like 3 months old... sigh

Comment

Do research first,
                    unless you are real whale.

its still good vs mage though.
                    Server: East Coast Server 300+
                    Class: Mage
                    Level: 70+
                    Battle Rating: 90+k
                    Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

sigh i guess i need to calm down after all its just a game

Comment

You do know that blue/orange doesn't actually make that much difference to your sylph.

Maybe the gaia has been fed a hell of a lot more Seplucrum and it's "Enchantments" are better than your hades "Enchantments"

Comment

the thing its that a knight against another knight sing patk and matk sylphs, more likely the matk one will do for sure more damage since knights are weak to it

Comment

simple answer hades does patk damage gaia does matk

Comment

i am syth over lord i have 3 hades 1 is 59 purple other 2 are lvl 40+ *** iv been over lord for over 3 weeks and have put the 300 extra enchants into my purple and have even been killing the 60syth turn in's for a while and putting them in other person is not even in the top 10 in slyth arena... its the 50% extra damage they get from passive abilities that's making the gaia so strong it needs to be toned down to equal it out..50% damage from a passive ability is alot... then i hear when evolution comes out gaia is going to do aoe damage

Comment

Working...
                              X