Views:	1
Size:	308.7 KB
ID:	1747794Click image for larger version

Name:	cash3.png
Views:	1
Size:	278.5 KB
ID:	1747795

pls R2
    Help out these poor ppl with their soul engrave level with good event and soul crystal sale. I bet they will happy if you do!!
    Last edited by R215945507; 03-26-2014, 05:58 PM.

you dont need a soul engraving event to use soul crystals

Comment

140k with 63 engraving and 5 star purple?

Lolz

needs more than a SC event

Comment

Originally posted by R215945507 View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]78598[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]78599[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]78600[/ATTACH]

pls R2
        Help out these poor ppl with thei soul engrave level with good event and soul crystal sale. I bet they will happy if you!!
        Elite club at proficient city whined how they won't benefit from unlimited events and in a game based on making money........well I would'nt hold my breath for those events anymore

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
          Elite club at proficient city whined how they won't benefit from unlimited events and in a game based on making money........well I would'nt hold my breath for those events anymore
          Yikes if one more idiot just says Elite Club complained... THEY WERE LOSING MONEY, that's all it was. When asked recently about SC events they said that "SC is too common of an item" and that "they're considering" what to do with events. What does that sound to you? Indeed, not one mention of anyone complaining.

1%ers have max engraving, that's cool, but just because they have it doesn't mean they'll complain - company loses profit from them and from people saving. So they made a change.

Sooner people realize that the forum will become a slightly smarter place.

Comment

Working...
          X