THE BIGGEST SERVER EVENT Oceanic server "Lets be real why wait for merger"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE BIGGEST SERVER EVENT Oceanic server "Lets be real why wait for merger"

This is for everyone because frankly I did some research and I realized, r2 staff is understaffed just by goggling their company and looking at all the other games...
    Their other games are asking for mergers also so basically, they have to ignore so many request... We can bug the mod's the admins and all that but who has the real power? Are they not just underlings told to keep quiet and not to post anything for the major bosses behaves? So lets all join an unpopular server Oceanic
    because everyone knows Oceanic only comes out once in a while. So I am challegeing all the so call Vets and top players to join the newest Oceanic server.
    We want east- west coast player, Europe to China and Oceanic server people to come out, basically everyone around the world.

This is going to be the race for the top guild and top players of everyone if anyone is down for it. The timer is down below once they tell us when the new Oceanic server comes out the timer will start. Yes, blah blah blah it will be complainers but **** and play. Lets see if vets are really vets and top people are really top people. This is the so called one big merger challenge

Attached Files
    Last edited by BabyBlanket; 03-27-2014, 12:05 AM.

Start again from level 1.

Do you think someone with 200k BR and splashed out USD $500k for the game want to give up his account, to prove you wrong or something?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

WW WW WW

Comment

But remember it is free to play! Maybe just maybe my friend. Time we all have it don't we
        Attached Files
        Last edited by BabyBlanket; 03-27-2014, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyBlanket View Post

But remember it is free to play! Maybe just maybe my friend. Time we all have it don't we
          I agree , btw what is the purpose of this thread?
          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

To have people from US, Europe to play on Oceanic timezone is ......unfair.
            If you want such a challenge, then you should all play on African time zone.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              To have people from US, Europe to play on Oceanic timezone is ......unfair.
              If you want such a challenge, then you should all play on African time zone.
              Why cannot play in Mars time zone?
              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Only the true of hearts would play. Plus what is time? I would play on an african time zone GB in the middle of the night sounds fun. Plus why complain many people are retired or love playing this game no matter what time it is.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyBlanket View Post
                  Only the true of hearts would play. Plus what is time? I would play on an african time zone GB in the middle of the night sounds fun. Plus why complain many people are retired or love playing this game no matter what time it is.
                  Don't know. I guess some people have a job.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

yeah well I figured r2 is understaffed without seeing the numbers. Greedy companies usually considers an employee just an expense, so they fire as many as possible letting a lot more responsabilities on the rest of the staff shoulders, more than they should normally have. Tired of those kind of companies

Comment

Working...
                    X