Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone posting a livestream of a 80k br mage clearing from lvl 1 necro to lvl 15?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Impossible.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ria.png
Views:	1
Size:	974.2 KB
ID:	1684238Click image for larger version

Name:	ria3.png
Views:	1
Size:	968.6 KB
ID:	1684239
    Riamba

Comment

I forgot there's Gaia.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

can't forget gaia ^_^ she's a wrecking ball in necro~
        Riamba

Comment

Nice crit rating riamba. What percentage of your attacks would you say you get crits on?

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            Full attack tree, no healing, bleed rune, AQ & probably a lot of luck.

I might also have gone crit for it: dropping the opposite def astral, to boss's attack type to slot in determination.

Level 15 ROFLSTOMPED me.

hmm okay, i'll try with attack tree. Im crit anyway, i use gaia for it as well, one of my weakest sylphs so have way less hp as i only use if for WB. thanks

Comment

yeah still dont believe he passed lvl 15 with 109 k br and no mire rune

Comment

Originally posted by care90 View Post
                He passed with 109k br unbuffed. Probably 120k+ with full pots etc. That's doable; there is a big luck factor in Necropolis.
                Mage
                L80 DSW
                IMDE

Comment

Originally posted by care90 View Post
                  on her server, and yea she did it with that base br (yea she potted and scroleld and stuff)

But like asceti mentioned, lots of luck.

If slow doesnt proc at thunderer you have a hard time. if it proc every time, you have big chances too.

Comment

i beat lvl 15 a while ago actually, was only around 102k br base at the time, 16-18 passed same day as passed 15; 19 was harder and only just passed it yesterday
                    Riamba

Comment

Originally posted by vaesolis View Post
                      i beat lvl 15 a while ago actually, was only around 102k br base at the time, 16-18 passed same day as passed 15; 19 was harder and only just passed it yesterday
                      is your gaia orange or purple? how many stars if purple

Comment

80k ish br mage but on 11, worm F's me up
                        300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                        MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                          is your gaia orange or purple? how many stars if purple
                          16208 br, 4 star blue
                          Riamba

Comment

Originally posted by vaesolis View Post
                            16208 br, 4 star blue
                            wow, I am a lvl 74 with 102 k br unbuffed, purple 1 star gaia but that ghost kills me in 2 hits while fully buffed. (no fake br from academy)
                            I dont even have time to awaken and hit it with gaia...but then again I enter on the same attempt so i dont have full rage and gaia ready to be awaken, guess that helps a lot

Can you post a video defeating it?

Comment

I was stuck in lvl 14 when I had 86k br, tried once with wc + full pots (after cw) and didnt pass it, I was using amazona queen, probably next month I can pass it since My br is now 102k+ and got a blue gaia.

I think the key is to use rage rune, and use awaken just right after casting thunderer
                              Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Working...
                              X