EU ranking and ToK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EU ranking and ToK

Out of curiosity, what's with the ToK and EU ranking past few days? All of a sudden everybody stopped undressing....Is there a change in BR recording time or r2 got to the top players and asked/forbid/threatened them not to do so any more?
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

it wasnt all of a sudden, it was gradually:
    1st day: just zebq dressed which kicked my ***
    2nd day: 2 dressed in tok nm
    3rd day: 3 dressed
    4th day (today): all 4 dressed

See? gradually

Comment

i can beat zebq
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

well i think its mainly because of zebq, and somewhat of new ppl at nm...
        With zebq being dressed, tok nm became quite hard. and maybe even the top player couldnt beat him and therefore they were forced to do hard.

next are the new ppl in tok nm, i believe linketong lost his position in the top 4 first, letting lapasha (good guy, he removes % astrals and sylph) going slowly up but also some others.

Or

wartune fixed tok and undressing has no purpose

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
          well i think its mainly because of zebq, and somewhat of new ppl at nm...
          With zebq being dressed, tok nm became quite hard. and maybe even the top player couldnt beat him and therefore they were forced to do hard.

next are the new ppl in tok nm, i believe linketong lost his position in the top 4 first, letting lapasha (good guy, he removes % astrals and sylph) going slowly up but also some others.

Or

wartune fixed tok and undressing has no purpose
          it is pritty silly if they do hard if they can get 2 chests in nm if u ask me

Comment

athenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, stop hiding !

Comment

Zebq ruined everything, now you still think he is real player?
              Because people got alot of runes from ton nm chests and event came with runes exchange, zebq got instructions to ruine tok nm to stop players get events things free.

What the relation between stop dressing and after runes event! why zebq stopped strip !
              AND now some still think he is real player !

And then I have no idea why lapasha not strip, but actaully if only lapasha stayed in tok nm dressed there is np, Actually with my team we passed all nm with 2 nights naked, but for zebq alone we dead many times 20 minutes of trying to kill him on stage 5.

Now even with my team, we dead in stage 5 hard. currently with pets, I see not so big diff between hard stage 4 and 5 of nm before 1 month if were all dressed.

Well, this issue ruined all things, no mp, cant do much progress, what the shty r2 doing ! .
              IGN: TheVictor
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S19 - Desert Curses
              Class: Mage - level 80
              In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
              ------------------------------------------------------------
              Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

I was wondering when this thread will pop up. Heard Zebq is getting plundered during the night, so he stopped undressing. The rest just got ****** at him for not undressing and so they decided nobody is doing TOK NM.
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

I doubt he got plundered, I think he just maxed everything related to ToK...

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                    I was wondering when this thread will pop up. Heard Zebq is getting plundered during the night, so he stopped undressing. The rest just got ****** at him for not undressing and so they decided nobody is doing TOK NM.
                    Plundered from who? zebq was not getting fully strip off, he was just remove 2 rings or 2 jewelry to not stay in top 4 ! and was still has full astrals and full set, so who still can plunder him in his server ! please be smarter, don't believe lies.

And if there is one did that just in case, I think all that server must plunder that player, kick him from any guild, and just bully him.

What the fault of all EU servers if some idiot "just in case its true" did plunder "ZEBQ".

I don't think its true, totally not true, I was still see zebq from rank 5-10 when we was get tok nm naked.

ITS all related to runes event.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                      I doubt he got plundered, I think he just maxed everything related to ToK...
                      I doubt he maxed XP yet. And from what players that know him are saying, he is not an ******* so I somehow doubt he would do this on purpose, just to mess up with the competition. Ah well, I'm glad at least I managed to finish with Insignias, too bad about the runes though, so needed them for my new chaos rune

Comment

You guys actually think zebq is a player lol!

Comment

I doubt he maxed XP yet. And from what players that know him are saying, he is not an ******* so I somehow doubt he would do this on purpose, just to mess up with the competition. Ah well, I'm glad at least I managed to finish with Insignias, too bad about the runes though, so needed them for my new chaos rune
                          R2 want make you spend balens to upgrade bloody painful chaos. Zebq their employee i'm 100% pretty sure about this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                            R2 want make you spend balens to upgrade bloody painful chaos. Zebq their employee i'm 100% pretty sure about this.
                            100% pretty sure you say? well I'm 110% almost sure he's not

Comment

He doesn't really care about the XP, he has over 4 months to get his talents to max level, it's enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X