No announcement yet.

lovely the mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This whip events return 20-25% of whips to you (depending on how much whips you have initially).
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

future event will still be unlimited without event pieces like the screenys I saw someone posted said. So far, all the unlimited events we get are without event pieces, so there's no evidence to the contrary that that is going to change. I'll just save and use it when the events comes, if not, it stays in my bag till I run out of space and have to sell them. Just that if zebq and the others ever decide to start stripping for tok nm, don't expect me to follow due to lack of space =P
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        so... use or no use? save? what do you think the future event will be?
        There'll gonna be an SC event in a short while after this,

Comment

if you would have played 7-8 months ago you would know this is a great event...in the past we had limited event and no item reward the only good thing we could get from the event were the clothes
          Server: 128 (Facebook)
          Player Name: LeGe
          Player Level: 71 - Talents lvl83 / Holy Seal lvl 71 so don't even think about stunning me:P
          Player Class: Archer
          Honor Title: Imperial Commander
          Battle Rating : 97386
          Guild Name: Asylum
          Sylph: Gaia - 4 stars

Comment

Originally posted by LeGeNdZzZz1 View Post
            if you would have played 7-8 months ago you would know this is a great event...in the past we had limited event and no item reward the only good thing we could get from the event were the clothes
            We had limited event but still got event pieces and they would usually be around 30-36 (36 if you managed to squeeze in at midnight). Back then, there was no mahra/sepulcrum/sylphs, so the next best thing that anyone wanted was cloth pieces. We had an exchange for fashion shards , GL charms (and cores? sketchy memory). One event enabled us to get a mount for free when the event pieces of one event could be exchanged to the next event.

I would be pretty satisfied if we switched back to the type of events we had then.
            Character Name: hove
            Class: Knight
            Level: 74
            Battle Rating: 109k
            Honor Rank: Lord Divine
            Server: Aeria S4

Comment

Working...
            X