Confused

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused

So I was in arena and this TOOL named Bones was crying at me. So if u balen ur a hack and if ur good u cheat is this so? Im confused I thought this game was to be the strongest u can be. Also I have stated if people didn't balen this game wouldn't be here so your welcome from the people who balen and keep u playing this game!! I mean stop the whining and grow some. It's a game if I want to pay so u can play so beat it **** about it and play the game babies .

wrong the game is to spend the most you can spend. I think it is kind of ridiculous spending a fortune on this game to get max stats.

Comment

yeah people get mad at how they suck and cant afford to pay what you pay so the only thing they could possibly do is rage at you

Comment

i find it amusing when they call us a cheat or hacker. At the end of the day, they still lose =P If you get angry over such meaningless words, then you're falling into their trap and they'd have won. Personally, I just troll them back and ask them to face up to reality and see them get even more angry =P Its good for entertaining...or rather its the only thing that entertains me now...the rest of this game is just getting boring...
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
        X