Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slow-leveling will be obsolete in 2 weeks.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and i wish u good luck wth your play strategy man hope u enjoy being the king

Comment

Originally posted by Machairodus View Post
      The only and main reason of this post is to try to lure players for leveling because you know what?, lotta gamers are quittin before they hit lvl 70, and lot of the bigger ones that are in the middle (lvl 55-69) doesn't play all that much the big whales would like, arenas are boring by the day, bg is a joke if you are not a visa player,moderate small guys see no point in get beaten over and over, so after patch, a LOT MORE WILL GET OUT OF THIS BUGGY GAME, lets see if r2 can sustain wartune with only hardcore cashers.

Think of this as a live system, you need big things, then middle and little critters to feed the big ones, middle ones need small to survive, but you kill the small, the middle ones have nothing to eat and die alas the big ones have no middle guys to eat and die also. They crushed little players and gave them 0 incentive to keep playing, much less spending, now they try to desperately accelerate leveling in order to create enough middle guys, but they did not stop to consider that a little guy with no equipment will not be able to do the stuff he needs to upgrade, and since that guy will become esencially cannon fodder for others perspective is quite clear at this point.

My bet, based in similar experiences in other games is that there is not a very bright and funny future on the horizon.
      You think R2 gave me a few million dollars to make this thread, don't you?
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

You have to play with the big boys to understand how to beat them

If your aim is to play in the 4th division while pretending to be a La Liga player, then slow level away.

Comment

guys here is a sylph stronger than some wartuners and we will have sylph evolving in upcoming and the sylph down here is hercules evolved gaia

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stephen China Top BR - 87k Sylph.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	1684451

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
            right about the sylph evolving but it doesn't need to be purple only it can also be lvl 70 or 80 ( am not sure but one of those)

they will be introduced and alot of other things too but i made a post about upcoming patch here for some guys but it was deleted lol full of caps

but ok i will copy paste ****** info
            Level 70 AND Purple, only.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              Level 70 AND Purple, only.
              thanks for the correccion , i barely read blogs these days

Comment

Personally, I would slow/camp level no matter. The purpose of any game is to have fun. As a non-casher, I have absolutely no interest in competing for the top BR. To be precise, it is unrealistic to even try. The strongest and oldest non-casher on my server is "extremely weak" compared to the heavy cashers.

Why power level to lv70 or 80? To get one-shotted by heavy cashers? No thank you.

The only reason I didn't quit the game after one month of playing is because slow leveling made the game fun.
                Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
                _______________^

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                  I would say its an extremely dumb thing to do. By the time you finish camping, the ones who rush in lvling to the top and enduring the suffering of being pwned would've overtaken you in alot of things. They being of a higher lvl would've used the time you spent camping to farm higher lv equipment. They being of a higher lv have the max cap on talents and so would've better growth rate in HS than you who would be trying to avoid exp activities. They being of a higher lvl can do higher lv dungeons which also gives more exp and in fact all their activities give more exp than you. They by not avoiding exp get to do full cata runs and probably would've collected more gems than you in the long run. While it might certainly be harder for them to get a better medal, the thing is medal doesn't really matter much in the top lvl since most big cashers can thrash even slow levellers if they're without their medals

while slow levellers equip LD medal.

So just because of a chance of winning in the present, you prefer to sacrifice being able to compete with others when you reach a point where you cannot camp anymore and forced into a higher lvl bracket. Compared to the length of endgame and present camping, I doubt the period you can camp will be longer than the time you'll be forced to spend in endgame unless you quit before then.

To AA, I hardly see you as a winner of PVE. Any decent lv 80 can do moon dungeons and beat any of ur score and stats with ease. The only ones you win against are those camping with you which is definitely less than the group of ppl in the endgame lv range. In fact, the categories that you claimed to win in is only limited to against ppl of the same lvl. You don't win against all in PVP or PVE. To do that you must win against everyone who is able to do PVP or PVE which includes lv65 - 80 players as well as heavy cashers who just started and probably in the range of lv 50 - 64. Thinking that you're a winner is just delusions of grandeur. Maybe its time to wake up from that illusion and face reality =P
                  Unless you cash hard racing to the top lvls will bite your *** hard, youll find yourself spending all your gold on lvl 70 stones from guild shop because you dont have the br required to do your MPD and next to noone will carry you, your astros also suffer for reason just mentioned...you have no gold for them This is fact. The only real advantage you have is HS which isnt much use when you cant kill your opponent before the stun wears off and they pawn you. Slow leveling can also bite ur butt hard....really you should lvl to match your progress in that your BR is such to allow you to do your MPD...forget arena bg etc as guild battle is where you get 90% of honor and insignia without losing any honor.

Comment

If it wasn't for tok-nm I'd seriously regret power leveling from 64-77
                    [S52] Jynx

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                      Unless you cash hard racing to the top lvls will bite your *** hard, youll find yourself spending all your gold on lvl 70 stones from guild shop because you dont have the br required to do your MPD and next to noone will carry you, your astros also suffer for reason just mentioned...you have no gold for them This is fact. The only real advantage you have is HS which isnt much use when you cant kill your opponent before the stun wears off and they pawn you. Slow leveling can also bite ur butt hard....really you should lvl to match your progress in that your BR is such to allow you to do your MPD...forget arena bg etc as guild battle is where you get 90% of honor and insignia without losing any honor.
                      Actually the only time the above situation happens is if you fast lvled just for the sake of lvling. If you had fast lvled smartly, while your br may not be the same like the slow levellers, you wouldn't arrive at lv 80 with a pathetic br that didn't allow you to clear your mpd. The trick is partly to do with farms and your daily activities. As for what it is you can go figure it out yourself.

Besides, spending all gold on LS when you can't get any loids according to what you said about not being able to clear dungeons is a stupid move. Whether one has gold for astrals or not is also partly to do with one's resource management. If you manage your resources well, you wouldn't have any issues.
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                        I camped at lvl 59 til I got LD, in hindsight seems pretty pointless now ^^
                        That time was pointless too xD:*

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

The only reason to EVER slow level is to attain an honor ranking and gain extra insignias for your legendary set. Otherwise, you will impede your progress at the top as well! I know many ppl who are still not lord divine and won't be for a long long time. However, once you have attained that honor rank, move on up and keep collecting insignias. No reason why you can't camp at a higher level than a lower level. I rushed to 80 and have been sitting at 80 for a long time. My HS is finished and almost maxed out 3 talents now. Guild skills were completed in a week instead of a month (I only had 2 level of charisma and 2 for power to finish). From what I have seen, there is no reason to camp at lower levels anymore ... unless you just feel like it

I camped a couple levels for a couple months here and there to adjust: academy (collected tons of kyanite), higher br from gems, level 60 set, honor from gb's b/c I lost too much from bg.
                          Last edited by B4nsh33; 04-02-2014, 01:08 AM.
                          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            What's the meaning of winner of PvE?
                            u say u are retired u lie to ur self????u really dont have a life?or ur just a kid who need some atention bcoz in RL evryone who knows u is really boread off u????
                            SERVER-S233
                            GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
                            CHR-EBEB ARCHER
                            SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

Originally posted by ebeb- View Post
                              u say u are retired u lie to ur self????u really dont have a life?or ur just a kid who need some atention bcoz in RL evryone who knows u is really boread off u????
                              Say who? Quiting game not mean stop posting on forum slow lvling sux,dont give any adventage overall, just against new server players in bg and gasmart fast lvler will beat slow-uper any timebetter set,troops,talents, skillset, gems, soul engraving academy or clothesslow lvling is ilusion of adventages...u are great there where you are, one step higher you are weaker...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by ebeb- View Post
                                You mad brah?
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X