This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astral Thread!

In your opinions, what are the most beneficial astrals that you use -- and what character(s) do you pair your choices with?

In addition, I'd like some help to answer some questions I have in regards to my own character:

I am a level 37 archer. Do you think that a level 4 Hurricane Walker (crit Astral) or a level 4 Lucent Life (hp Astral) would be more beneficial to my character?
    My hp is at 11980 without the Hp Astral, which is a good amount in my opinion, but I am lacking a bit in the defense department (2.8k pDef, 2k mDef). Is the crit astral really making THAT much of a difference? That +1600 HP could probably be really beneficial, don't you agree?

Or, should I try a level 4 Blessed Soul Astral for 8% damage reduction? I have a sneaky feeling that 8% wont help much (for every 1000 damage, minus 80 damage T_T) but do any of you have different experiences? Help me out! Share what you know! And of course, thank you!!

Even archers has a low PDEF & MDEF as long as they have enough HP to withstand nukes from Mages & Hard Slam from Knights, 'when the Archers starts to get enough rage, 'Archers can flip the game.
    I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
    I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
    'but the company is ruined it.
    Goodbye!

Comment

Originally posted by 12equiem View Post
      In your opinions, what are the most beneficial astrals that you use -- and what character(s) do you pair your choices with?

In addition, I'd like some help to answer some questions I have in regards to my own character:

I am a level 37 archer. Do you think that a level 4 Hurricane Walker (crit Astral) or a level 4 Lucent Life (hp Astral) would be more beneficial to my character?
      My hp is at 11980 without the Hp Astral, which is a good amount in my opinion, but I am lacking a bit in the defense department (2.8k pDef, 2k mDef). Is the crit astral really making THAT much of a difference? That +1600 HP could probably be really beneficial, don't you agree?

Or, should I try a level 4 Blessed Soul Astral for 8% damage reduction? I have a sneaky feeling that 8% wont help much (for every 1000 damage, minus 80 damage T_T) but do any of you have different experiences? Help me out! Share what you know! And of course, thank you!!
      ALL you will EVER Need...is Multi-Shot and Deep Freeze go have fun now -.-
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
      X