Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedom to play as much as you want

I got a suggestion.
    Remove the stamina restriction on movement. Also remove the multiplayer dungeontimer amount.
    You want to set restriction on special loot? Fine. But why prevent trivial loot like gold and regular items?
    I do realise that this game is build on a well tested formula, but why be like all the other games out there in this genre?
    Why not let people play as much as they want?

It's the restrictions that you put on the game that force me to stop playing even though I really don't want to that keep a good game from being a great game.
    Remove them all, let us play as much as we want, and let us gather gold and xp. You will still make money on selling gear and special items.

Because if I rolled a mage, and spam'd the dungeons multiple times as fast as I could, No one would touch the amount of gold/daru I could collect. Thus higher astrals/Guild skills thus resulting in players who can sit on wartune all day, to accumulate WAY too much power and throw everything out of balance.

Comment

browser game dude..
      Server: S3 WORG LAIR
      IGN: LordFireMage
      LVL: 4X

Comment

i argee with more freedom on dungeons however it does still need a daily limit, i think if stamina was increased to 300, or dungeons took 10 stamina each time that would increase freedom to play more. MP dungeons would be alot better on this subject in the limit was increased to 10 dungeons a day not 5. some the idea in a whole is a +1 but not total freedom, still needs limits, just an increase in the limits per day.

Comment

No limitation ha ? ok..lets see..the 1st reason why it shouldnt happen is unbalance between players like they said and 2nd..with the restriction u still have "TIME TO DO OTHER THINGS IN YOUR LIFE"..have fun with friends & family..etc..got it ?
          IGN : AwakenedOne
          Class : Knight
          Server : Forest of Doom

"The only important moment in your life is "NOW"- Ekchart Tolle -..The moment u looking at this word is "NOW"..~ <3
          Wartune is a browser game to play for fun..Why so serious ?

Comment

Oh, bugger they saw through my clever ploy to take over this game.

Comment

yeah put maximum stamina to 400 and daily recharge of 400 right guys??

Comment

The reason why I stopped playing browser strategy game a long time ago.
                Stronger players did not allow us newcomers to develop.

also
                Originally posted by nofuluk View Post
                No limitation ha ? ok..lets see..the 1st reason why it shouldnt happen is unbalance between players like they said and 2nd..with the restriction u still have "TIME TO DO OTHER THINGS IN YOUR LIFE"..have fun with friends & family..etc..got it ?

Comment

Working...
                X