Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition to remove ToK (or atleast ToK NM)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition to remove ToK (or atleast ToK NM)

there is no point of ToK. we know Zeqb is not going to strip and hence others decided not to strip. now no one can do NM and it is a heart burn to check it every day and find it everyday.

they are top 4 cross server and with unlimited rage and ToK buff, i would think that no team in wartune can beat them (when they are geared & shylphed).

so why keep an event which can't be done - lets remove it and move on!

I will make a petition from this post:

@All forumers, Please do not waste your words telling what he can do regarding this issue.
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by IrenicMan View Post
      there is no point of ToK. we know Zeqb is not going to strip and hence others decided not to strip. now no one can do NM and it is a heart burn to check it every day and find it everyday.

they are top 4 cross server and with unlimited rage and ToK buff, i would think that no team in wartune can beat them (when they are geared & shylphed).

such a funny thread , what should i say instead ,never done it before and even TOK hard barely finished with strongest of server(i myself got 100K br)
      been playing for a while wartune ......

Comment

Originally posted by IrenicMan View Post

Beeing so damn selfish it didnt even crossed your mind that Zebq is only on EU servers, this doesnt affect everyone you know....but ofc it affects you so yes lets remove it asap :P
        Last edited by RedemptionS42; 04-01-2014, 04:35 PM.
        Redemption

Comment

I love this post honestly, "I cant do it so nobody should be able to do it"

I like the lack of any player information from the creator.

On my server we do tok nm with 20+ players great times

though we do occasionally hear squeaks from players that are 80-90K BR when a nerf isnt completed...

Honestly sorry your sever doesn't care about the lowbies but move on mate.

Oztiks
          140K BR Archer
          Ozzy
          140K BR Archer
          Top 50 last CW

Comment

Originally posted by R266005809 View Post
            I love this post honestly, "I cant do it so nobody should be able to do it"

I like the lack of any player information from the creator.

On my server we do tok nm with 20+ players great times

though we do occasionally hear squeaks from players that are 80-90K BR when a nerf isnt completed...

Honestly sorry your sever doesn't care about the lowbies but move on mate.

Oztiks
            140K BR Archer
            not all have 140k br

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              not all have 140k br
              not all should be able to do it

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                not all have 140k br
                Yes and not all are on EU servers either... so Zebq or no Zebq it doesnt affect everyone
                Redemption

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                  not all should be able to do it
                  when i sayd all should be able to do it?o.O

Originally posted by RedemptionS42 View Post
                  Yes and not all are on EU servers either... so Zebq or no Zebq it doesnt affect everyone
                  never said it affects everyone but froom what i know on other timeszones they rarely ever strip but eitherway tok just better stay whhere it is lol

Comment

It will be removed in later patches and replaced with something alse.

Comment

*facepalm* acting like spoiled children. if you cant do NM what's the logical answer? Go to tok hard and stop acting like spoiled children. players shouldn't have to strip cause you whine about it.
                      "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Well here is a hypothetical for you. Lets assume they remove ToK nm, which is based on the top 4 in cross server br. Then ToK hard will go from being the top 5-8 in cross server battle rating to being the top 4 in cross server battle rating. The reason for this is simple, ToK hard will be the highest TOK, thus it follows it would have the top 1-4 slots. So in removing ToK nm, people on europeon servers will no longer be able to do ToK hard because that is where zebq will be. So with this hypothetical scenario, you gain nothing from removing ToK nm, and actually lose more.

Comment

Originally posted by miubs View Post
                          it will be removed in later patches and replaced with something alse.
                          lag!! Lag!! And more lag!!
                          OH PLUMS

Comment

But my sc and insignia!

Comment

Tok is rubbish anyway..if they removed it it would be replaced with more...rubbish. Its where the top cashers cash in for their cashing cos its only worth doing if your a big fish XD. You want tok Nm then SPEND LIKE THERES NO TOMORROW, problem solved.

Comment

Working...
                              X