This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astral Collecting

What are your tactic's for collecting and upgrading astral's. I've seen people say sell the green's. My question and or observation to this is doesn't that kind of cut into upgrading your current blue/purple/orange astral's? Or is this tactic simply to maximize your gold to try and get the orange astral's? Just looking for some input.

actually what i've seen is that by selling the greens and misfortunes you get more bang for your gold. and when you keep the blues that is 30 points of upgrade instead of 10 which I think is a waste of gold and effort.
    Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
    Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
    Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
    (How To Submit a Ticket)
    ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Originally posted by WrenBoh View Post
      actually what i've seen is that by selling the greens and misfortunes you get more bang for your gold. and when you keep the blues that is 30 points of upgrade instead of 10 which I think is a waste of gold and effort.
      Have to agree with this. I started out saving all the greens as well and using them to upgrade astrals. But lately I've taken to keeping only blues and up and seeing the greens/grays. My astrals seem to be rising at the same rate, if not better. On top of that my astral points is increasing faster, meaning I can afford one of the top level astrals faster than if I kept the greens.

Comment

actually its up to you.. if you keeping the green you would have steady astral exp gathering but standard with blue the gap become lil bit bigger risk but pays you more exp. In the ends it depends on your goal... me im just takes purples i sell green and blue... it doesn't matter by my calculation if i even sell the blue i could play astro lil bit longer the effects i didn't get exp but it help reached my goal faster the EP (exchange points) for yellow. like it or not i like to pick my own stars actually and hmm energine looks tasty 500 exp thats like (17 blue) not a bad compensation right(yellow Bling hunter). No Guts No Glory T_T
        Giggle100x

Comment

Working...
        X