No announcement yet.

Replace emma!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the problem goes much much much deeper than poor Emma. I believe that it's the profit-driven philosophy of R2Games that we have to watch out for.

That aside, there are several inevitable problems with this game that are wearing me down.

1. The awful lag in this game. If R2 hasn't fixed the lag in this game in six months, they are unlikely to fix it in the next six months. Or in the next six years. Or in the next six decades. Or worst scenario ... in the next six centuries. I'm not holding my breath on this.

2. The insane upkeep of this game. Getting on this game and staying competitive to enjoy it is like running on a treadmill. You have to keep playing it daily as well as pay for it daily just to stay "competitive." Once you're off for one month or two months (players do get burn out), even if you're the top player on the server, you're done for. I've seen that happen to many players on the server already. Let's face it ... how many of us here can complete all 200 Circuit Quests? It consumes a lot of time. There's also the little fact that the cost of many things in this game is going up in price and going down in value. Inflation? R2Games appears to be reviewing the price and quality of its 'goods' constantly and all for the greater good of course. Most low-lvl cashers have given up by now and mid-level cashers are now feeling the squeeze (so the number of complaints have increased). Hardcore cashers are mostly inured to pain caused by the financial squeeze anyway ... being that they're 'hardcore', R2Games reasons ... so they continue with whatever they do best. Making money. After all, the bottom line is the profit margin and that's all that matters.

So my take on this is that the only ones who can do well in this game are those with plenty of time and money to throw into it and what's new with you?

Comment

stormaggedon is back.. maybe we have a chance of getting a good rewards this time..

Comment

Uh-oh, I think Emma got replaced.

(they just used a different account to post events, lol)
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

i think so too..

Comment

No Need To Kick Emma!

If you have really been noticing, Emma is the only person who has been announcing events and Maintenances/Emergency Maintenances. By now, Emma is not the person that the events aren;t going the way people expected it to be, she's just doing her job and if she indeed got kicked, the problem in question will still remain.
            who will announce all the events and maintenance if Emma is gone?

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

and how the hell do u know that info tell me more

Comment

whu....? why let her add kyanite to the next event first then you can carry on your discussion
                300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

" R2_Emma " plz man can you tell us ur plans not the events just tell us you if you are planing no more good events > let's say with another way no more events like the past " plz post the truth we aren't need to guess more and more and find nothing just a post say no more whips or souls good events

Comment

Working...
                  X