Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Nirvana MPD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    It is actually a big pain for teams that dont have good setup. Nightmare that is. it took my whole team being over 130k to beat it. Granted we didnt have great setup with just me maging and 2 knights and an archer but definitely a great archer and mage are needed to beat this. Bosses aren't very hard but final boss has lots of health and can rage to one hit pretty easily. Only teams with 120k for sure wont beat this right now.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by QueenAmadala View Post
      It is actually a big pain for teams that dont have good setup. Nightmare that is. it took my whole team being over 130k to beat it. Granted we didnt have great setup with just me maging and 2 knights and an archer but definitely a great archer and mage are needed to beat this. Bosses aren't very hard but final boss has lots of health and can rage to one hit pretty easily. Only teams with 120k for sure wont beat this right now.
      oh no T_T

      130K you mean basic BR or the BR after boost? I can make 130K after using WC~
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

      Comment


      • #48
        10k in 80 mp but in llnm need 20k is this bug or what?

        Comment


        • #49
          If you saw the video from chinese, you'd already know that it is not that easy..

          We gotta use everything to make it possible
          Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by kimwong View Post
            oh no T_T

            130K you mean basic BR or the BR after boost? I can make 130K after using WC~
            My team was potted we had, knight at 145k, 138k, 130k, and finally me at 135k. I really think 2 archers maybe best but all around this is not an easy map and you definitely need good people. First 2 bosses not really that bad so you could do them for stones but last boss is a major pain in the ***.

            Comment


            • #51
              dat exp doe

              Comment


              • #52
                guys, can u tell what BR or stats i need to pass lvl 80 mpd?

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by haquebd View Post
                  guys, can u tell what BR or stats i need to pass lvl 80 mpd?
                  If you read the first few pages of the thread we give example of team BR passing it
                  ValKitteh - S1
                  "The Town Hall is outside"

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    100K BR for an archer will be ok? I am a non casher, cant get better too much

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by haquebd View Post
                      100K BR for an archer will be ok? I am a non casher, cant get better too much
                      no 100k br will not do it

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        how much BR i need? if u describe the stats, it will help better

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          this is gonna get interesting ppl clearing with pots . but then as i saw in chinese video its sooooo freaking hard to clear the last boss takes time

                          am not sure i would even clear that boss if i was lvl 80 with my stomach disorder

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            can someone let me know what kind of atk do bosses deal? matk or patk? i need to know especially for last boss, thanks a lot

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Don't know the answer to last question. But what needed for beating nirvana normal

                              I think what's needed for normal is 90-95k, maybe a bit more for the tank. So 100k is more than enough, anyone claiming it's not, rather have way to much lag(hey it's r2), or just have done it with bad team mates.

                              For NM, 120-125k team on my server does it daily, I jumped in at around 100k in their team once when their mage was missing, and we did it without any problems. so would say 120-125k is good, but that is if your br is br(not useless br). like a person with 120k with 1 mount, vs 120k with 15 mounts, the person with 1 mount is stronger(cause of the useless br, not saying mounts are useless, but they add useless br with useful br).

                              Short:
                              95k+ normal, 120k+ nm.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                for nirvana normal if you can beat LL nm then ur good to go
                                NM is no joke though. the guy above me says 120k but i got owned in like 3 shots at 126k br.
                                i suggest 150k+ for nm maybe 140k works

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X