Nirvana MPD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kessar View Post
    Didn't take a picture. :P If you want, I can screen shot the 20 lvl 80 legendary stones I have in my inventory. No other way to get them day of patch release other than beating NM nirvana and getting the drops I described earlier in this thread.

Anyway, NM wasn't that hard. Mobs ridiculously easy. Bosses are tougher, but I think lots of teams should be able to pass first two bosses. Last boss is tougher as can hit pretty hard, but my guess is a fair will still be able to beat it once they come up with strategy to face it and remember its buff patterns.
    u went with dwarf ssore and valkitteh?

Did the last boss do 100k on you?
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
      u went with dwarf ssore and valkitteh?

Did the last boss do 100k on you?
      I went with ssore, imaidu and wren (three archers and one mage). The last boss was doing some large hits when it was buffed. Don't think any one of them was over 100K, but there were several in quick succession that added up to well over that.

Comment

they left out the summoner then?

Comment

No summoner.

Comment

Didn't take a picture. :P If you want, I can screen shot the 20 lvl 80 legendary stones I have in my inventory. No other way to get them day of patch release other than beating NM nirvana and getting the drops I described earlier in this thread.

Anyway, NM wasn't that hard. Mobs ridiculously easy. Bosses are tougher, but I think lots of teams should be able to pass first two bosses. Last boss is tougher as can hit pretty hard, but my guess is a fair will still be able to beat it once they come up with strategy to face it and remember its buff patterns.
            how did you get 20 legos on the first day? dont you have to beat normal before you can do nm

Comment

If the rumors are true you can choose when you "use up" your attempt. So clear normal, and then choose to use your attempt on nm right after.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                If the rumors are true you can choose when you "use up" your attempt. So clear normal, and then choose to use your attempt on nm right after.
                Yeah the "Use Reward Attempts" check box is there in game.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                  Yup, that is how.

Comment

haha nope, i dont need the pics of them ) w/o exp fixation i still need another month to fill up exp bar on my lvl (79), btw those nm wasnt hard for you (offtopic : ure top archer ),
                    -West Coast S115

Comment

Originally posted by Ole.Joe View Post
                      haha nope, i dont need the pics of them ) w/o exp fixation i still need another month to fill up exp bar on my lvl (79), btw those nm wasnt hard for you (offtopic : ure top archer ),
                      A team of guildmates with 156K knight, 120K archer, 116K mage and 115K archer also completed it. So, you don't need top archer to do it.

Comment

A team of guildmates with 156K knight, 120K archer, 116K mage and 115K archer also completed it. So, you don't need top archer to do it.
                        haha i cant wait my turn :P , that 156k knight are just 30k br more than me+ 1 lvl higher( damn no exp fixation for 70s) ...
                        -West Coast S115

Comment

Originally posted by dukec2 View Post
                          how did you get 20 legos on the first day? dont you have to beat normal before you can do nm
                          Exactly what i was thinking, I think he just exaggerated while trying to look cool

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                            Exactly what i was thinking, I think he just exaggerated while trying to look cool
                            Read above. With new patch, you can also to choose to have a run not count as your daily MP attempt for rewards. So we ran regular and had it not count as our attempt rewards, but it still opened up nightmare. Then, we ran nightmare and had that count as our daily attempt for rewards.
                            Last edited by Kessar; 04-03-2014, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                              to use mpd attemp or not button or whatever it called... he can do 2 or even 10 times mpd before he decide to use his attemp
                              -West Coast S115

Comment

to use mpd attemp or not button or whatever it called... he can do 2 or even 10 times mpd before he decide to use his attemp
                                u spelt attempt wrong

and i cannot wait to
                                300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                                MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Working...
                                X