Nirvana MPD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would like to pretend im afk in the dungeon till i get kicked

od;inb;htnmhz'hoteoip5659y5y8hng;zo84y6-p9syihongrepo9yuj540yx[hoj no im just kiddin

Comment

yea lets kick some monster butt ^^
      NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

there is google videos about it search wartune 80 dungeon nirvana, last boss are twins ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Ole.Joe View Post
          oh nice ) thats cheaper than ll nms chest

post #2 bro
          yeah i'd love to see the Screen shot of boss, and what Kind of attack they do. [Don't post that "wait till patch and see your self,". in that case "shut up you troll "] Thanks in advance if anyone post the images or give the info about the boss buff, and type of attack.
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
            yeah i'd love to see the Screen shot of boss, and what Kind of attack they do. [Don't post that "wait till patch and see your self,". in that case "shut up you troll "] Thanks in advance if anyone post the images or give the info about the boss buff, and type of attack.
            mirror pls
            -West Coast S115

Comment

Originally posted by Ole.Joe View Post
              haha nope, i dont need the pics of them ) w/o exp fixation i still need another month to fill up exp bar on my lvl (79), btw those nm wasnt hard for you (offtopic : ure top archer ),
              I also clear NM Nirvana with my team: 1 knight (140K), 2 mages (150K and 132K), 1 archer (148K) ... the last boss require some work specially from the mages, but as Kessar said the first 2 bosses will be accessible to many team (for 12 leg stone per run + VIP chest).

Quite frankly, we (the same team) had more problem clearing out our first NM Lych when it was released, maybe they waited a little bit too long to release the 80MP
              ValKitteh - S1
              "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Originally posted by R22964223 View Post
                I also clear NM Nirvana with my team: 1 knight (140K), 2 mages (150K and 132K), 1 archer (148K) ... the last boss require some work specially from the mages, but as Kessar said the first 2 bosses will be accessible to many team (for 12 leg stone per run + VIP chest).

Quite frankly, we (the same team) had more problem clearing out our first NM Lych when it was released, maybe they waited a little bit too long to release the 80MP
                thk for info ValKitteh, yes by the time and some upcoming stuffs it will be easier for almost all players
                -West Coast S115

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                  they are troll cause they asnwer to you like that?you really are stiupid....

Comment

haha

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    they are troll cause they asnwer to you like that?you really are stiupid....
                    ♥ , i didn't ask what you think .
                    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 04-05-2014, 10:51 AM.
                    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by Kessar View Post
                      Yes, the VIP chests say they take 10K kyanite to open.
                      wow sure is very cheap kyanite to pay.
                      on GOD we need 12k kyanite to open VIP chest.

Comment

Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
                        wow sure is very cheap kyanite to pay.
                        on GOD we need 12k kyanite to open VIP chest.
                        and 20k kyanites on ll nm oo
                        -West Coast S115

Comment

Originally posted by Kessar View Post
                          Didn't take a picture. :P If you want, I can screen shot the 20 lvl 80 legendary stones I have in my inventory. No other way to get them day of patch release other than beating NM nirvana and getting the drops I described earlier in this thread.

Anyway, NM wasn't that hard. Mobs ridiculously easy. Bosses are tougher, but I think lots of teams should be able to pass first two bosses. Last boss is tougher as can hit pretty hard, but my guess is a fair will still be able to beat it once they come up with strategy to face it and remember its buff patterns.
                          Hmm, doesn't make sense that you unlocked NM the day of patch, considering you must beat normal before NM, but uh yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                            Hmm, doesn't make sense that you unlocked NM the day of patch, considering you must beat normal before NM, but uh yeah
                            Pretty easy if you read the whole thread from the start to the end.
                            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                            Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                              You really should stop posting, you embarrass yourself constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                                You really should stop posting, you embarrass yourself constantly.
                                I've got a bone to pick with you.
                                Check pm ^_^
                                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                                Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Working...
                                X