X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kessar
    replied
    Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
    If the rumors are true you can choose when you "use up" your attempt. So clear normal, and then choose to use your attempt on nm right after.
    Yup, that is how.

Leave a comment:

• Daehawk
    replied
    Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
    If the rumors are true you can choose when you "use up" your attempt. So clear normal, and then choose to use your attempt on nm right after.
    Yeah the "Use Reward Attempts" check box is there in game.

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dukec2
    replied
    Originally posted by Kessar View Post
    Didn't take a picture. :P If you want, I can screen shot the 20 lvl 80 legendary stones I have in my inventory. No other way to get them day of patch release other than beating NM nirvana and getting the drops I described earlier in this thread.

Anyway, NM wasn't that hard. Mobs ridiculously easy. Bosses are tougher, but I think lots of teams should be able to pass first two bosses. Last boss is tougher as can hit pretty hard, but my guess is a fair will still be able to beat it once they come up with strategy to face it and remember its buff patterns.
    how did you get 20 legos on the first day? dont you have to beat normal before you can do nm

Leave a comment:

• Kessar
    replied
    No summoner.

Leave a comment:

• Daehawk
    replied
    they left out the summoner then?

Leave a comment:

• Kessar
    replied
    Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    u went with dwarf ssore and valkitteh?

Did the last boss do 100k on you?
    I went with ssore, imaidu and wren (three archers and one mage). The last boss was doing some large hits when it was buffed. Don't think any one of them was over 100K, but there were several in quick succession that added up to well over that.

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Didn't take a picture. :P If you want, I can screen shot the 20 lvl 80 legendary stones I have in my inventory. No other way to get them day of patch release other than beating NM nirvana and getting the drops I described earlier in this thread.

Anyway, NM wasn't that hard. Mobs ridiculously easy. Bosses are tougher, but I think lots of teams should be able to pass first two bosses. Last boss is tougher as can hit pretty hard, but my guess is a fair will still be able to beat it once they come up with strategy to face it and remember its buff patterns.
    u went with dwarf ssore and valkitteh?

Did the last boss do 100k on you?

Leave a comment:

• Kessar
    replied
    Originally posted by Ole.Joe View Post
    may be,

Leave a comment:

• Ole.Joe
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
    any info about all the boss, if anyone was able to pass it? -_-
    Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
    think he wants a picture
    may be,

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    If you can take good hits in lych nm, and br over 100k, don't worry to ask, you're good to go.
    Was able to deep freeze in NM.
    Damn, was hoping it would be challenging. Sounds like a cakewalk, even on nm.

Leave a comment:

• soloist21
    replied
    post #2 bro

think he wants a picture

Leave a comment:

• Ole.Joe
    replied
    Yes, the VIP chests say they take 10K kyanite to open.
    oh nice ) thats cheaper than ll nms chest

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
    post #2 bro
    Last edited by Ole.Joe; 04-03-2014, 07:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• xCleavage
    replied
    ah ic, good to hear, thx a lot Kessar for ur info

Leave a comment:

Working...
X