Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

PVP points Chest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PVP points Chest

so i had 1300 + pvp points on friday , no warriors mark chest came and the points reseted to 0??? is this for the bugged mount in s1 ? i feel the guys in r2 are the worst amateurs in bug/glitch fixing ..... demanding compensation "soon"

you realize this has happened since daylight savings right?
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Guess it's different for different servers.

We used to get the PvP chest on Mondays .. after the daylight **** maintenance, we've been getting in on Tuesdays now, while the points keep reseting on Saturday morning
      Character Name: hove
      Class: Knight
      Level: 74
      Battle Rating: 109k
      Honor Rank: Lord Divine
      Server: Aeria S4

Comment

Originally posted by CrypticMystic View Post
        Guess it's different for different servers.

We used to get the PvP chest on Mondays .. after the daylight **** maintenance, we've been getting in on Tuesdays now, while the points keep reseting on Saturday morning
        yes, this ever since daylight savings time all the pvp chests have been going out 1 day late (us west) this issue was told at the time but everyone ignored it but now its euro servers having the same problem it magically gets attention? way to know which consumers you only care about r2

Comment

Well then hioepfully we get it tomorrow then,because i haven't got it today either(Europe server)

Comment

Working...
          X