Some new character stuff after patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some new character stuff after patch

Some new stuff for when u make new characters after the update, not sure what the first thing is exactly, looks like u can get free bound balens for ur recharges or something

Click image for larger version

Name:	not sure.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	134.7 KB
ID:	1748242

Name:	login rewards.jpg
Size:	122.7 KB
ID:	1748243

Name:	targets.jpg
Size:	551.8 KB
ID:	1748244

I think it's time for all of us to make new character to get the rewards.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

wonder if they have sth similar for existing players

Comment

u have to pay unbound balens , to get the same amount of unbound balens back plus a bonus of bound balens.

Comment

I love the 7th day reward. All you gotta do is get 30k br in your first 7 days of playing. That's cake, so easy, filthy casuals.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
            I love the 7th day reward. All you gotta do is get 30k br in your first 7 days of playing. That's cake, so easy, filthy casuals.
            if it like others R2 game , it mean the reward is ENABLED after the 7th day , it dont mean the time limit is 7 days

Comment

have they fix the bag cost yet?

if not, no point in making new character if you have to spend up to 14,000 balens for unlocking. (there goes all the extra bound balens you get from recharging, lol)

Comment

They may change the beginning of the game and it's prizes. But with the way the game is going, it's all for the end game play. New players will end up getting slaughtered cause they are too far behind..
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

the 6th day rewards need you to have level 2 stable

Comment

"11th day: Make a lvl 8 gem
                    Reward: 50,000 gold - 50,000 Daru "
                    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
                      "11th day: Make a lvl 8 gem
                      Reward: 50,000 gold - 50,000 Daru "
                      well played r2
                      East coast archer.

Comment

I think it's time for all of us to make new character to get the rewards.
                        i mean after seeing this....i definately am
                        300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                        MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

i already saw this on wartune hall of heroes on android version plus one lvl 5 gem and 600 balens dont make a difference

plus that last picture below explains the targets u are gonna accomplish in order to redeem those rewards ,, if u are slow leveler its gonna be hard but if not those rewrds will be very kind ,, and that VIP card in there is one whole day free VIP so i guess u will enjoy unless greedy r2 takes it away and puts 1 hour VIP

Comment

Actually, the only thing new in here is the "balens" which originally used to be "vouchers"

Everything else is the same as right now, there's no real change to having a new character, just new format to see what you'll get later on.

Comment

if i made new char , i would be bored right now and leave the game in just few minutes . thats why i left the wartune hall of heroes lol it sucked bigtime

Comment

Working...
                              X