Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there a gem synthesizing event for 4/7?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a gem synthesizing event for 4/7?

can some1 check on oceanic server? http://*************.blogspot.com/20...pril-2014.html
    says the gem event on that site but not sure if its true

Yeah there's a gem event, though it seems a bit buggy right now. Keep hearing it's got unlimited redeems despite what the description of the event says.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	1685186
    Last edited by White.pt; 04-06-2014, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
      Yeah there's a gem event, though it seems a bit buggy right now. Keep hearing it's got unlimited redeems despite what the description of the event says.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]80178[/ATTACH]
      My oceanic character level 43, all level 8 gems, 93k br :P hopefully they don't reverse benefits but oh well :P

Comment

no worries they fixed it

Comment

It is fixed now, and they are working on a fix for the people that have misused this bug.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
            It is fixed now, and they are working on a fix for the people that have misused this bug.
            lol, misused or found?

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
              Mis-Used? Are you kidding me? If I get the option to unlimited collect of course I will do it, why not? and really a rollback will be pretty gay because if rollback happens, people lose EXP , mpd rewards, and the gems that they DID synthesize. Simply I clicked it because why not? I didn't hack your servers and force you guys to **** up. you did it on your own.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                Mis-Used? Are you kidding me? If I get the option to unlimited collect of course I will do it, why not? and really a rollback will be pretty gay because if rollback happens, people lose EXP , mpd rewards, and the gems that they DID synthesize. Simply I clicked it because why not? I didn't hack your servers and force you guys to **** up. you did it on your own.
                Seeing the event states the rewards for each level can be redeemed once a day, it was clearly not intended to be collected over and over. And since the ToS states "Any “bugs” (programming errors) playing any games released by R2games must be reported immediately to R2Games. You may not exploit any bugs to advance in the game." clicking it more than once is exploiting a bug.

If you want to tell your view to the GMs, I suggest you file a ticket.
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                X