This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G Ms that abuse they powers ~ Mod Replied

i believe a GM on servers should be fair . R2 needs to becareful who is G M , a G M changed my name on a server witch is fine but he changed it to a dirty rodent :calling me a rat. does he think all USA are rats or was he just trying to be funny. . i was not rude to him in the beginning . but then refuse to change it to a more appropriate name not a sewer rat .. as a woman i find it very insulting and very discriminating and se xxest , now my account got banned after i started being rude to him . and i did put money on that account witch i will recall if i dont get back on it .. we all trust r2 but shows all GM are not fair . and could be racist .. or sexiest .. what ever it is please look into this . im sorry i was rude but had no choice after being disrespected ..
    Last edited by SirKILi; 04-06-2014, 02:05 PM.
    KNIGHTS RULE ...

I'm sorry you had an unpleasant experience. Could you please file a ticket as a complaint? Then the senior GMs can take a look at this for you. If you happen to have screenshotted the conversation, that would be good, then add that as proof.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

pics or it didn't happen

Comment

ah, GMs huh. I wanna say a lot of things, but it could get me in trouble.
        But anyway, white.pt is right. without evidence there is nothing you can do.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
          I'm sorry you had an unpleasant experience. Could you please file a ticket as a complaint? Then the senior GMs can take a look at this for you. If you happen to have screenshotted the conversation, that would be good, then add that as proof.
          am sorry to say this but if she didnt screenshot the conversation and her account got banned what would happen ? we need justice for the lady

Comment

Originally posted by SirKILi View Post
            now my account got banned after i started being rude to him .
            So... what exactly did you say? I'm sure it must have been something special to warrant a ban... care to enlighten us?
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

im sorry to say i dont have a screen shot . i was banned no warning . as to you ginger i was pretty rude . but with the cause that he refused to give me an appropriate name . but with his R2 powers he needed to feel he had to give me an inappropriate and very disrespectful name. no one deserves to be named a rodent.. god bless him if he got hate to the American people ):
              KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

Soooooo let me guess........... There is no way to look up at chat logs? Good to know.

Comment

im sorry to say i dont have a screen shot . i was banned no warning . as to you ginger i was pretty rude . but with the cause that he refused to give me an appropriate name . but with his R2 powers he needed to feel he had to give me an inappropriate and very disrespectful name. no one deserves to be named a rodent.. god bless him if he got hate to the American people ):
                  They usually give you the choice of what you want to be renamed... Was that choice not given?
                  | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                  | | | |

Comment

Amurrica.

Yurrrr
                    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                    Smart people outsmart each other.
                    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                    TheGuardingDark status: ██
                    senadbasic status: ██
                    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

i dont how u are gonna prove with out a screen shot its gonna be difficult or it never happened

Comment

G Ms can log in your toon and see everything you have said in all chat windows and PMs since the 1st day you made your toon so everytime they ask for a screenshot its R2 staff being lazy and not doing their job

Comment

Originally posted by Skenderbeau View Post
                          G Ms can log in your toon and see everything you have said in all chat windows and PMs since the 1st day you made your toon so everytime they ask for a screenshot its R2 staff being lazy and not doing their job
                          If you have made a ticket before, you will notice their copy & paste answers, it's not an effective way to do their job..
                          I dont want to generalize but most of them always say the same thing, I know there are few who really do their tasks
                          Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Alright, so disregarding the blatant and pointless racism, there're some points I'm fuzzy on. Hopefully you can clarify them for me.

i was banned no warning .
                            as to you ginger i was pretty rude .
                            So, while this seems pretty obvious to me, I'm going to ask anyway; do you believe you can verbally abuse anyone you want to, without repercussions? You believe that you can badmouth those in positions of power, and then you're surprised when you get your butt handed to you because of it? I assure you, such beliefs will bite you time and time again in life unless you opt into a different line of thinking.

a G M changed my name on a server witch is fine but he changed it to a dirty rodent :calling me a rat.
                            Next then, you were renamed a rodent? What was the exact name you were given? rat/rodent? Can you specify precisely?

i was not rude to him in the beginning . but then refuse to change it to a more appropriate name not a sewer rat
                            You weren't rude to him in the beginning, ok. That's great to hear. So, why was your name changed in the first place? If you wanted to change your name on your own, you could purchase a name change in the shop. I don't know all the rules and regulations surrounding a GM instituted name change, but as far as I know the only reason (besides it being obviously inappropriate [Vaginos isn't even considered so inappropriate as to be changed, so yours would have to be way over the line)] for a GM to change a name would be if two servers merged and the name was taken on both servers. In that case, the player on the older server gets the name, and the player on the newer server gets the same name but with the server number added afterward (Whitept on server 1 and on server 2, two different players. If servers merge, Whitept on server one keeps the name, and Whitept on server two is renamed WhiteptS2 or something, and given a free name change coupon). That doesn't sound like the scenario that you're bringing up, so I'm lead to believe your name was explicitly in violation of the TOS. Please clarify what your old name was before it was changed.

does he think all USA are rats or was he just trying to be funny
                            The only two possible explanations you can think of for why your name was changed to something invoking the image of a rodent is for the GMs personal entertainment at your expense....or some association you have made between the USA and rats? Really? The only two, or the two most likely explanations in your mind are that the GM is laughing at your and abusing his (assumption on gender) power for entertainment, and racial discrimination? Yeah...doesn't really work that way lol. Why you even bring up the USA is a complete mystery to me. Seeking sympathy points for claiming racism blindly? I have no clue.

as a woman i find it very insulting and very discriminating and se xxest
                            Can you explain to me why you find being called a rodent sexist? What does a rat have to do with being male or female? Anything at all? I don't follow your line of thinking at all. What does this mammal have to do with (in any way, shape or form) your gender? How is it sexist? You can't just make wild accusations for the sake of sympathy points or...whatever goal it is you're trying to accomplish. You need to substantiate such claims.

I believe that you, as a player of wartune, hate giraffes.
                            See? I, too, can make bizarre, unsubstantiated, claims that follow no logical train of thought. Your claim about the GM being racist and sexist based purely on the information you provided, are just as ludicrous as the claim I just made about you.

im sorry i was rude but had no choice after being disrespected ..
                            Lastly, the coup de grace. You aren't sorry at all. Most people know that when someone apologizes and promptly follows their apology with a 'but', they don't mean a word they just said.
                            e.g. I'm sorry but you're an idiot.
                            Am I sorry? No, clearly I'm not. Saying the words "I'm sorry" don't absolve you of anything unless they're backed up and reinforced later in the statement, which is not the case for your post. Moreover, you claim you had 'no choice' to be rude. You were forced, against your will, dragged crying and screaming, with death threats against your life and the lives of everyone you love.....to be rude to the GM. That's what no choice means, please try and use it appropriately next time. Finally, there is no blame you can cast on the GM for your own actions. You decide how you will act, and as such you alone are responsible for those actions. Was what the GM did ok? I don't know. Should disciplinary action be taken against that GM by his (again assumption on gender) superiors? I don't know. Does that have anything to do with how you treated him? Definitely not. It's your job, your responsibility, your civil duty as an individual in the public realm of interaction to always behave yourself, and treat others with respect. Regardless of what you think of that person, you hold all the blame for anything you do or say that's rude or derogatory or deliberately insensitive.
                            Last edited by White.pt; 04-06-2014, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Were you the guy that the GM named Hitmonlee?

Comment

Working...
                              X