Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hope there will be a trade system...........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope there will be a trade system...........

For all the GM's i hope that u would put a trading system in wartune just like any other games and it would really bring much fun and excitement in wartune .............PLEASE?????????

me too i want trade system too but everyone says its a bad idea
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

bad idea obviously.. why?--- experience.. i played so many online games that if u put a trading system in the game, it will be easily exploited in many ways. so NO ..bad suggestion

Comment

Originally posted by R23061968 View Post
        bad idea obviously.. why?--- experience.. i played so many online games that if u put a trading system in the game, it will be easily exploited in many ways. so NO ..bad suggestion
        Lmao! Are you freaking kidding me. All mmos have trade systems. Top games like WoW and Diablo III have trade systems. When you think of an mmorpg you think of AH/trade system as well. This is the only game I ever played that didn't have a marketing system in some way or form and a trade system in release date. Stop thinking people that play games are top hackers that can hack you with trade hacks and what not. No one is going to waste there time trying to think of exploits through a trade system. You don't see people on WoW complaining about exploited trade systems. You are the only one getting all mad about it.

Comment

What i meant are browser games.. did i say MMOS?...

Comment

Relax..it will coming soon (Market) right now aka Mystery shop not real market..so just wait..
            IGN : AwakenedOne
            Class : Knight
            Server : Forest of Doom

"The only important moment in your life is "NOW"- Ekchart Tolle -..The moment u looking at this word is "NOW"..~ <3
            Wartune is a browser game to play for fun..Why so serious ?

Comment

Working...
            X