Send Friends/Guild Items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send Friends/Guild Items

I always enjoy helping everyone in Wartune. But, when I have an item that I don't need, or can't use. I could give it to someone in need of it. I think that it would be a good addition to the game. Even if you are limited to sending the item(s) to a member of your Guild only. It has been an idea in my head for a while now. My Guild is the prime example. Everyone else always picks up, or receives items from quests, dungeons, etc that everyone else needs. The person in need never has any luck, and always picks up everything that the others need.

So, R2games, Kabam, Armor games. I would like you to think about this one, and possibly put it in a future patch. I think that it would make the playing experience a little more challenging for everyone because everyone will be fighting to stay stronger then the next character.

Sincerely,

Kendra, Kabam - Server 45 US WEST

Wow, you'd have guess that for the 20 months this game is up and running, nobody ever thought of that.

Best idea ever.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

This idea has already been thought by alot of players and i think chinese server has this. This is called the guild auction i think. And we won't be having it in this english server. Probably for some reasons like doin multiple accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by ronronmelancio View Post
        This idea has already been thought by alot of players and i think chinese server has this. This is called the guild auction i think. And we won't be having it in this english server. Probably for some reasons like doin multiple accounts.
        I understand what you're saying, and I completely agree with you. I think myself that people would do this. But, it is worth a shot. Even if more people throw in more limits as to who you can send the item(s) to.

Comment

Working...
        X