Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Another Sugestion we could obtain honor!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Sugestion we could obtain honor!

In Wartune, the only way we can obtain honor is through the battlegrounds, exception of the guild battle. In battlegrounds, each time we win a fight, we always get a particular amount of honor and the pvp points. I suggest we should also obtain honor from the group arena. The reason I came up with this suggestion is because, people do not like to participate in the battlegrounds due to one way or the other. So at least if R2 could think about this suggestion, maybe I would love to see much of the Moderators or G M reply/think about this suggestion. Thanks.

You can always feel free to post your ideas regarding this suggestion
    Last edited by Alberteiny; 04-09-2014, 05:53 AM.

What a good idea.

May I also add my thoughts. Let players get honor from tanks and class wars.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      What a good idea.

May I also add my thoughts. Let players get honor from tanks and class wars.
      The reason I came up with this suggestion of having to obtain honor from group Arena was because it was the only source of plenty pvp points and insignias. As for class wars, it's not a daily event that takes place, so no need for us to obtain honor from it since it's all competition. As for tanks, it's an event that goes within server were the only option to win is to kill tanks, so I think for those who have bad tanks willl lose more honor if R2 implemented this. So no need for us to obtain it through tanks since our primary aim is to lead our team to victory and earn more runes.
      Last edited by Alberteiny; 04-09-2014, 02:45 AM.

Comment

or get rid of honor altogether. it's just a lousy excuse for cashers to attack people that are just trying to push a cart around. most people with lots of honor have none (or manners for that matter). tie sales of items to levels instead of titles

Comment

I suggest to get honor from PvP in altar of enoblement.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            I suggest to get honor from PvP in altar of enoblement.
            I like this idea, but that will mean you can duel anyone and make too much honor. I found out that Honor thingy was another way R2 could get people to subscirbe for VIP. Because there is no way a player would get into battlegrounds and would not lose an honor. So they feel if you spend more and get to VIP level 9, you won't have to lose any honor. And that will also mean the altar of enoblement will be filled with people and that means more lag to some people with incompetent computers, and since people actuallly go there to restore 60 honor, you might get ambushed while trying to move when you have not activated your auto reject. It's all fun, but when Nerfing comes into play, it isn't fun anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
              In Wartune, the only way we can obtain honor is through the battlegrounds, exception of the guild battle. In battlegrounds, each time we win a fight, we always get a particular amount of honor and the pvp points. I suggest we should also obtain honor from the group arena. The reason I came up with this suggestion is because, people do not like to participate in the battlegrounds due to one way or the other. So at least if R2 could think about this suggestion, maybe I would love to see much of the Moderators or G M reply/think about this suggestion. Thanks.
              Agree as long as one would lose honor in the group arena, as well (regardless of VIP level).

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                Agree as long as one would lose honor in the group arena, as well (regardless of VIP level).
                You're completely right.

Comment

Would you have the honour gain/loss on just the initial 30 attempts? or on all attempts?
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

In arena, we usually obtain insignias and pvp points. Like I said, I wanted R2 to think about making the Group Arena to also give honor to player who don't participate in battlegrounds due to one way or the other. So, like you said, if we lose, to me I think we should not obtain any honor, instead a deduction in rewards like insignias. But when we win, we should obtain; honor, insignias and pvp points.

Comment

Working...
                    X