Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Should Imperial Seals and Wine be added to the daily rewards?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Imperial Seals and Wine be added to the daily rewards?

Circuit quests have been out awhile and I'm tired of getting either the same quest over and over again or stuck on a quest I cant finish. With some Imperial seals this can help those like me, or save them up and you got yourself a free week. Also I have found no instance in the new patch to earn wine, again some players don't put cash into this game and have to save balens for bigger purchases so when its offered to use something like Wine or Seals and no way to get them it puts us in a situation; either skip out of the new mechanics or use up your stash. Just saying you did it with signets lets do it with all of them.
    Yes
    88.46%
    No
    11.54%

I would love to have imperial seals added to daily rewards. I don't mind visiting Sylph atoll every once in a while but when its constant it becomes a pain. Then there are those quests that require the spending crypt tokens for items that you either need or don't need; plus they disappear once the circuit is complete.

Comment

Working...
    X