X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kevin911
    started a topic Suggestion For Astrals

Suggestion For Astrals

Did you ever get orange astrals that won't even use or just useless for your character.

How About Exchanging multiple astrals that you won't use for astral you desire.

Lets See like 2-3 orange astrals = 1x Power of titan/Soul Hammer etc.

I think it's good idea because what you gonna do to those other astrals? sell it? i don't even think its worth to do that.

So it's up to you guys? Good Idea or Not?

• kevin911
    replied
    Bump! Bump!

Leave a comment:

• XrosSlash
    replied
    i just merge my MATK orange astral cuz dont have anymore space.

Leave a comment:

• kevin911
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyrale View Post
    +1 def, I've been asking about being able to sell the astrals/trade them myself in other posts(sell/trade from AH that is coming). I'm a knight right now that has 3 power of the titans(2 just sitting in my storage) waiting to see if they open this. I feel bad for the archers that get the MATK orange astral its like a shot to the gut.
    I just got 2 Matk orange astrals :/

Leave a comment:

• Cyrale
    replied
    Originally posted by kevin911 View Post
    Did you ever get orange astrals that won't even use or just useless for your character.

How About Exchanging multiple astrals that you won't use for astral you desire.

Lets See like 2-3 orange astrals = 1x Power of titan/Soul Hammer etc.

I think it's good idea because what you gonna do to those other astrals? sell it? i don't even think its worth to do that.

So it's up to you guys? Good Idea or Not?
    +1 def, I've been asking about being able to sell the astrals/trade them myself in other posts(sell/trade from AH that is coming). I'm a knight right now that has 3 power of the titans(2 just sitting in my storage) waiting to see if they open this. I feel bad for the archers that get the MATK orange astral its like a shot to the gut.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X