Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How good are the "stat" giving astrals really for a high power character?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good are the "stat" giving astrals really for a high power character?

As the title suggests.

I have a 130k+ BR level 78 mage. It was formerly EWD and I have now converted it to Crit and am at the moment busy trying to get good refines.

For me it seems that the two stats that really matter when it comes to refines and astrals are Crit and Block. Question is, however, how useful the remaining ones really are?

Take first Brilliance - it is sort of a given that it completely blows compared to, say, Illusion at a high level. Say that you have at least 100k HP. The astral will add 7500 HP at level 10. Compare that to a 20% chance to dodge a hit altogether? I think it is fairly obvious what is stronger.

But the rest? Willpower, Fortitude, Mysticality? My Willpower at level 7 currently adds 2016 MDEF. How effective is this (with the total being 28500) compared to Illusion, Deflection or Guardian Angel? Illusion would be level 8 and give 16% dodge chance. Et cetera.

Discuss.
    Last edited by Yesheron; 04-09-2014, 03:50 PM. Reason: Foot in mouth, do as you please.

Gifting account is against term of service.

Comment

paging TheGuardingDark
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Is obvious % astrals give most value while actually dont rise br. WD or deter, goddess, illu, GA best astrals all give 0 br

Comment

personally i have been slowly coming to a similar conclusion to yourself about astrals and atm have swaped a magic defence astral for an illusion and an hp for a block and i have no regrets

Comment

I only have 3 stat astrals: mattack, mdef (cos i get class bonus) and block
            Blizzarea
            S147
            Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Working...
            X