Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New Update Bugs??? PvP mount.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe it is a case of getting the unicorn card, then checking up the unicorn in stables, then clicking on it to "activate" that one instead of the dog?

Would that work?

Can't test, not enough spirits.
    [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
    [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

I got the unicorn, but the lycan was glowing too when I picked the unicorn. Everyone else has gotten the lycan. I dunno. lol
      Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

So you synthesized the card, looked up the mount in stables, and clicked to activate the unicorn? That would explain it.
        [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
        [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Yup. Lol. It said unicorn card so I went looking for the unicorn without really thinking about it xD

Comment

so if u get another card, u can unlock both?

Comment

No one find any of this suspicious?

Comment

I wonder how they would fix this if this is a bug.. Would we get are cards back if we unlocked both? And if we picked the unicorn.. would we get it switched to the lycan? Also what happends with the class wars mount if u already have the unicorn for good?

Comment

I didn't have enough cards for both. Give me a few weeks and I'll have the 25 again. lol.

But if they switch it over thats fine. I just love the unicorns so very happy with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                    No one find any of this suspicious?
                    Suspicious, yes.

Nice? Still yes.

Bug? Probably.

I can't get neither yet, but I hope they make up their mind by CW lol, then I can get it/if it's still decent.

Same thing on server, some getting unicorn some lycan.

Comment

dude i wish they dont change the unicorn ,,its so cool but if they fix this they will switch the unicorn to lycan ,, i think

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                        dude i wish they dont change the unicorn ,,its so cool but if they fix this they will switch the unicorn to lycan ,, i think
                        Well on CN servers Lycan became CW mount, so who knows really. Maybe CW people get Lycan and we get perma unicorn.

I'd personally hope for Lycan to stay though, already have one unicorn don't need another lol

Comment

i have 22 cards so in 3 weeks, hopefully we can keep unicorn
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Im sure this is a bug they will need to fix.. I just hope they dont take away somthing we already got..

Comment

i just wonder why they test their patches 1 week before on s1 when they ignore all bugs anyway

Comment

I can tell you 10 problems I saw when I went on server 1 that didn't fix. Are they even trying?

- Clothing icon flashing every time you refresh.
                                - Message on chat cut in half, same for PM.
                                - New confirmation boxes are big and clumsy.
                                - Necropolis system messages spamming.
                                - Evil Unicorn and Lycan mount bug.
                                - Warehouse building not displaying the new maximum gold.
                                - Guild announcement box is bugged or something.
                                - 100 Devotion box is invisible, need to click invisible box to claim.
                                - One of the battleground description in daily events shows the wrong reward.
                                - Each time you do a group arena, the damn BR window always pop up.

There you go, I could probably find more, but, just add that to show how they can't do a decent job.
                                Last edited by Eskendal; 04-10-2014, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X