Clear All

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    i have 22 cards so in 3 weeks, hopefully we can keep unicorn

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
    dude i wish they dont change the unicorn ,,its so cool but if they fix this they will switch the unicorn to lycan ,, i think
    Well on CN servers Lycan became CW mount, so who knows really. Maybe CW people get Lycan and we get perma unicorn.

I'd personally hope for Lycan to stay though, already have one unicorn don't need another lol

Leave a comment:

• Mugetsu110
    replied
    dude i wish they dont change the unicorn ,,its so cool but if they fix this they will switch the unicorn to lycan ,, i think

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    No one find any of this suspicious?
    Suspicious, yes.

Nice? Still yes.

Bug? Probably.

I can't get neither yet, but I hope they make up their mind by CW lol, then I can get it/if it's still decent.

Same thing on server, some getting unicorn some lycan.

Leave a comment:

• Reylinna
    replied
    I didn't have enough cards for both. Give me a few weeks and I'll have the 25 again. lol.

But if they switch it over thats fine. I just love the unicorns so very happy with him.

Leave a comment:

• Snowrat
    replied
    I wonder how they would fix this if this is a bug.. Would we get are cards back if we unlocked both? And if we picked the unicorn.. would we get it switched to the lycan? Also what happends with the class wars mount if u already have the unicorn for good?

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    No one find any of this suspicious?

Leave a comment:

• Snowrat
    replied
    so if u get another card, u can unlock both?

Leave a comment:

• Reylinna
    replied
    Yup. Lol. It said unicorn card so I went looking for the unicorn without really thinking about it xD

Leave a comment:

• MolochMage
    replied
    So you synthesized the card, looked up the mount in stables, and clicked to activate the unicorn? That would explain it.

Leave a comment:

• Reylinna
    replied
    I got the unicorn, but the lycan was glowing too when I picked the unicorn. Everyone else has gotten the lycan. I dunno. lol

Leave a comment:

• MolochMage
    replied
    Maybe it is a case of getting the unicorn card, then checking up the unicorn in stables, then clicking on it to "activate" that one instead of the dog?

Would that work?

Can't test, not enough spirits.

Leave a comment:

• soloist21
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Evil Unicorn Card.png
Views:	1
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	1685320

i'd believe it if it did say permanent

Leave a comment:

• Snowrat
    replied
    both have no time limit and both have the same stats. all +100 its only the looks that are diffrent.. the ones with the unicorn have the unicorn active in there stables and same with the lycan..

Leave a comment:

• RicardoNeto
    replied
    Weird, It was supposed to be like I stated, anyway, dont hurry there will be people posting it ..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X