X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena Matchups

I'm BR ~8000 at lvl36.

How are the matches matched? It seems like I'm always matched up against 12k+.
    And the rooms I join are weird. Either join a room where they're ~5000 or they're ~14k.

EDIT: Something's broken...just got matched up with the same opponent three times in a row. Lost all three...
    Last edited by ChappyHappy; 09-18-2012, 12:34 PM.

Yeah. Arena matchup is a problem. It seems like it doesnt count our BR , only the lvls . That means it can match 3 lvl 35 chars with 7000k BR (weak ) with 3 chars same lvl with 15k BR ...

The last time i was random matched ( outmatched actually ) with a lvl 41 archer who is 3rd on server , how is that even possible ! I mean i am lvl 37 , he joind with a couple opf 30s and he takes wins like that. FIX IT PPL , its nervebreaking !
    Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
    Server: S2- Edena Village
    IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
    BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
    Guild: Divine
    Contribution: 20.290
    If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

Just a few minutes ago in the group pvp, I was with level 23 and 24 chars. I am level 31.

I was surprised that The Arena matched us against Levels 30, 31, and 31. I know because they are my Guildmates. My party have BR around 2.5k and I have 7.5k. But my guild mates are in 7k-8k+ BR.

So the discrepancy is very significant.

Just wondering.

Comment

I think its based off a random member of the group.
        Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

the matching works like this: som leader click start + another leader click start and same time = them 2 groups fighting. tell me if u get it cuz thats how it works ive tested it cuz im a professional (no jokes)

Comment

So it's either broken or the algorithm to determine matches are broken...which means it's broken either way.
            So it's broken.

Comment

Conclution ? Its broken, you got it .
              Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
              Server: S2- Edena Village
              IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
              BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
              Guild: Divine
              Contribution: 20.290
              If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

this Arena is dumb Fix the match up

Comment

Theres a mage on our server who que's by himself. He wins most of them. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
                    you serious? does that even work? i didn't know you could que by yourself...

i did some random test today myself. i took off all my gears and astral so i lower my BR to around 6k or 7k and i still get matched up against the #1 dps on our server.

i think BR don't mean ****.

all that matter is your individual rank ...

i'm rank #10 on the server at the time of the duel, i ran some test grouping up with 30s, 35s, 37s, all end up with the same fights, i'm always fighting the top #1 dps guys on my server. because every time doesn't matter who i take with me in arena, i always end up fighting the same group. i think i fought his group total of 10 times ...

you can't say it's 2 leader clicking start at same time, because have you noticed sometimes you don't even wait 1 sec, other times you wait 20 sec before fight start.

the matching do atually match you against similar duel ranked people i believe. ie: i never got mached up against lower ranked people in my own guild...as in NEVER. at least not the really low guys. only the top high end people.

so it's NOT completely random.

if it was like that then a group of 45s could be beating up 30s.
                    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by ChappyHappy View Post
                      So it's either broken or the algorithm to determine matches are broken...which means it's broken either way.
                      So it's broken.
                      did u fu** with it do thay no u broke it blame som 1 else job done

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
                        It's Arena 3v3 for A reason LOLZ, You can't QUE by yourself
                        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                          you serious? does that even work? i didn't know you could que by yourself...

i did some random test today myself. i took off all my gears and astral so i lower my BR to around 6k or 7k and i still get matched up against the #1 dps on our server.

i think BR don't mean ****.

all that matter is your individual rank ...

i'm rank #10 on the server at the time of the duel, i ran some test grouping up with 30s, 35s, 37s, all end up with the same fights, i'm always fighting the top #1 dps guys on my server. because every time doesn't matter who i take with me in arena, i always end up fighting the same group. i think i fought his group total of 10 times ...

you can't say it's 2 leader clicking start at same time, because have you noticed sometimes you don't even wait 1 sec, other times you wait 20 sec before fight start.

the matching do atually match you against similar duel ranked people i believe. ie: i never got mached up against lower ranked people in my own guild...as in NEVER. at least not the really low guys. only the top high end people.

so it's NOT completely random.

if it was like that then a group of 45s could be beating up 30s.
                          its not with rank i swear cuz the top players in my server are 42+ and me and my random party ranged in the lvl;s of 28-33 so yeah its pretty random

Comment

Working...
                          X