Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Should we have short circuit to have its 50% bonus damage back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
    Now you have a reason to delete short circuit for advanced Gaia slow skill.
    Exactly what I thought lol

Comment

Originally posted by chillzzz View Post
      what am i looking at? This link proves nothing
      If a staff says it then i'll believe it
      Why else would it get patched if it wasn't supposed to be like that?

Comment

Originally posted by ArchersCheat-44 View Post
        Why else would it get patched if it wasn't supposed to be like that?
        Why would you think it was a patch anyway? R2 is well known for fixing something else and causing a bug on another feature that seems totally unrelated. Just like the arena start button bug. It wasn't originally bugged to begin with, but after some patches to fix typos and other seemingly minor bugs that had nothing to do with arena, the start button got bugged. For all we know the short circuit skill was meant to work like that and that in the process of upgrading the patch version, they muck up on something and cause the bonus dmg to disappear.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          Why would you think it was a patch anyway? R2 is well known for fixing something else and causing a bug on another feature that seems totally unrelated. Just like the arena start button bug. It wasn't originally bugged to begin with, but after some patches to fix typos and other seemingly minor bugs that had nothing to do with arena, the start button got bugged. For all we know the short circuit skill was meant to work like that and that in the process of upgrading the patch version, they muck up on something and cause the bonus dmg to disappear.

i think they do those bugs on purpose, just so they have to take servers down, to troll us
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

well now it works according to its description. I am a gaia fan and well to bad the extra 50% doesnt add anymore, but I also remember a thread were many of us were wondering why did the chinese choose to replace circuit as well when they got hercules. Why would they choose to replace circuit for a hercules skill and not something like flashstorm, at their br the extra damage to troops is not much. So I shall assume it worked like this on their servers as well, maybe is wrong, but now I know exactly what skills to replace when I'll be able to transform it to hercules

Comment

Working...
            X