Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit Quests (PARTY)

Posted BY EMMA

Players level 55 and up can now party-up to enjoy special events such as the Amethyst Mine, Circuit Quests, Lost Treasure hunt and more! There’s even a special chat channel just for your party.

However i cant seem to find out how the party feature works for the Amethyst Mine or the Circuit Quests
    PLZ Confirm if this in indeed possible.

In Amethyst mine, you can't attack your party members. I assume for the circuit quests that bring you to sylph atoll, the same element is present (inability to attack party members).

Comment

Maybe when someone attacks you at the amethyst mine, the other teammates can help you out in fighting the player who attacked you... now that would be nice if it is really true... i do not know for the atoll

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
        Maybe when someone attacks you at the amethyst mine, the other teammates can help you out in fighting the player who attacked you... now that would be nice if it is really true... i do not know for the atoll
        White is right. Merely can't attack party members + you have access to party chat as an extra addition.

For ame I guess if you get attacked you can tell team to hunt them down lol

Comment

I wish party was available in guild battle.... makes it a bit less chaotic, besides the tower teams.

Comment

Cross server guild battles will have teams.

Comment

Working...
            X