Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Rage on wizard staff - Mixed set possible?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rage on wizard staff - Mixed set possible?

Seems the level 80 staff gives the +10 rage per action.

Would this mean that it would be viable for a character with level 60 armor to craft a level 70 staff, make it level 80 and then equip it for a mixed set retaining the rage bonus?

I know it is the consensus that the stats shown are bugged but anyway, just wondering...
    [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
    [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post

Would this mean that it would be viable for a character with level 60 armor to craft a level 70 staff, make it level 80 and then equip it for a mixed set retaining the rage bonus?

I know it is the consensus that the stats shown are bugged but anyway, just wondering...
    That's what I'm planning, make each piece of 80 set and equip them one by one.
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

yep ill be starting with the weapon to get the rage then gonna look on with of the pices that give best patk... (archer)

Comment

yes, u can make them one by one and it gives the bonus that you lose from the 70 set.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post

oops never mind, i just learned to read yesterday apparently. Yes, you can craft a level 70 staff, make it legend, and then make it level 80 and have a mixed set.
          Last edited by B4nsh33; 04-11-2014, 06:16 AM.
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

ooooo that's interesting..
            ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Long time ago when i check on china alots ppl using 70 set with 80 weapon,so my plan are same will use lv 60 set farming 70 set but not enchant and when up to 80 will farming stone craft 80 legen it will save alots gold for me,but i want to know how hard on 80 mpds boss can a lv 60 set work fine or not

Comment

Yeah, i'm doing the 60 set into 80 set. Starting with just the wep, then picking up the ring and jewel that ignore 1000 pdef from enemy. Saves money on 70 set enchants if you started later like me.

Comment

Working...
                X