World Boss!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss!

In This Patch, An Archer and Mage can slow down the world boss with Deep Freeze and Thunderer respectively. But How about Knights? What do they Need to do to also slow down the world boss like the Archer and Mage?
    Also, Does anyone know what happened to the Balen Buff Bonus? And It looks like every time I finish with the world boss, the screen goes black for ten(10) seconds. Why's that? I'm probably sure I'm not lagging.
    Last edited by Alberteiny; 04-11-2014, 03:46 AM.

No more buffing about the knights we have to wait until they rework trasher and so it can slow.

Comment

Or use Mire rune. A few archer/mage friends made 300-400k gold/daru rounds on WB yesterday thanks to DF/Thunderer + Mire rune.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
        In This Patch, An Archer and Mage can slow down the world boss with Deep Freeze and Thunderer respectively. But How about Knights? What do they Need to do to also slow down the world boss like the Archer and Mage?
        Also, Does anyone know what happened to the Balen Buff Bonus? And It looks like every time I finish with the world boss, the screen goes black for ten(10) seconds. Why's that? I'm probably sure I'm not lagging.

If you think a bit more is not that bad for knights, I mean yeah archers and mages can slow down boss, but meanwhile as a knight you`re respawned and start a new fight while they are already in the fight so is not such a big loss.
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Knights don't do wb now, better to plunder the top 5 player and get decent gold at the last bar of world boss. I collected 1.4M gold with 5 plunder and ya the screaming of people too.
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Clin7 can you say in more detail about shadow thrasher is there a buff that gets put on it eventually to slow stuff down?

James thats a good idea lol but most ppl move all the time or there either on the island map

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
              Knights don't do wb now, better to plunder the top 5 player and get decent gold at the last bar of world boss. I collected 1.4M gold with 5 plunder and ya the screaming of people too.
              I agree. A knight who's always been a little worse than me at WB was still on my back. I did higher income rounds, he did more rounds. Not a big difference.

Comment

Knight can use rune to of level 10 mira rune its chance to get stun for 2 turn

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                  if knights dont do wb now its their fault for being idiots then

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    if knights dont do wb now its their fault for being idiots then

knights suck anyway
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-11-2014, 12:18 PM.
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                      knights suck anyway

jamesbacmon is living proof of that
                      well yeah knigths suck in wb esp atm but if they plunder other players(not all can plunder players who get ltos of gold per wb lol)when they get shadow thrasher that wroks like df their astrals will be **** and they will suck either way on wb...

Comment

Originally posted by khuram146 View Post
                        Knight can use rune to of level 10 mira rune its chance to get stun for 2 turn
                        thank you for advice, does everyone be easy to get mire rune? furthermore is it easy to lvl up a rune to such high level?
                        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                        IGN: Kimwong
                        CLASS: Knight
                        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

This patch with the DF don't be on 431.Today i make the wB and for some reason i don't was able to change my skills.And make the fight only with normal att and DF.Df don't work and slow down no one.The only thing that i have see is that the Wb is so weak in hp that the fight was over after lesser then 10 minutes and i get 200k and not the 1 million+ from before.The other thing that i real don't like is the Transform in sylph in afk mode.When you have lags or time jumps you cant use afk mode any more now why you loose much more for the stupid transform just before the last hit from the boss .

Comment

Even the forum need a fix
                            Last edited by GladiusVictorius; 04-11-2014, 07:06 AM.

Comment

You couldnt freeze wb today gladius?

Comment

Working...
                              X