X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no it don't work

Comment

you're lagging too much at wb.... DF does work
      R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
      Class : Archer
      Guild : •OneŽ•
      LvL : 80
      Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
      BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

To be true this was the first time until the merge of my server that i don't had lags.The boss was the same as ever with his normal deff runes.

Comment

i think its idiotic to advice to use mire rune. i am seeing it everywhere. great solution, yes? question for fools, how many have that rune?
          let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Yeh they can still freeze, anyone have any info on the skill/buff knight gets that freezes by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by yolobolo View Post
              Yeh they can still freeze, anyone have any info on the skill/buff knight gets that freezes by any chance?
              Advance Knight Skills
              Skill:Master tactician
              Type:Passive

Master Tactician Level 1 - When using shadow trasher a 50% chance to make the target shot speed reduced by 30% for 3 rounds
              Master Tactician Level 2 - When using shadow trasher 80% chance to make the target shot speed reduced by 50% for 3 rounds
              Master Tactician Level 3 - When using shadow trasher 100% chance to make the target shot speed reduced by 80% for 3 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by yolobolo View Post
                it's the advance skills that knights get after they turn level 80 and get to the advanced career

Knights

Skill:Master tactician
                Type:Passive

Master Tactician Level 1 - When using shadow trasher a 50% chance to make the target shot speed reduced by 30% for 3 rounds
                Master Tactician Level 2 - When using shadow trasher 80% chance to make the target shot speed reduced by 50% for 3 rounds
                Master Tactician Level 3 - When using shadow trasher 100% chance to make the target shot speed reduced by 80% for 3 rounds

imho, this doesn't help knights in general, only those level 80s can benefit from it, what's more, it won't come in couple of months, if not any longer than that

source: http://*************.blogspot.com/20...ills_7058.html

Comment

oops,duplicated reply

Comment

Getting Mire rune is difficult, yes. Levelling it to least 50% chance of reduction which is equivalent to the mages thunderer isn't hard at all. I am a knight on my server and i can push archers out of top 3 on my good days, until we get the advanced skills, this rune is our best replacement in the meantime.

for those who keep saying, knights suck.. knights cant do wb, clearly dont know what they're talking about.

Comment

Ty for the info guys,thx for the link Sam to some crazy damage % on those skills

itheg1 i agree if i had the option to change class id still stay a knight

Comment

ok now Df work on WB.They must forget it in the last patch only today after the server shot down it works.

Comment

Working...
                        X