This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leveling troops

ok my troops are level 32 and its 539000 daru to 33 now yesterday i duel players in same bracket as me ranked anywhere from 18th to 30th i fight these people all the time and they had level 32 troops also well today i fight same guys and now they have level 36 troops now i do 3 world boss fights per day and get around 80k daru each time and every 3 days i get around 200k to 300k daru from duels and im struggling to get my troops 1 level per day almost takes 2 days to get 539000 daru how are these players getting over 2 million daru it would require to go from 32 to 36 in 1 day? even planting level 2 daru see every hour for 24 hours would net 583000 daru still seems fishy to me they level troops 4 levels in 1 day
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

theres only one explanation for this the GM's gave them free daru

Comment

Lots of ways. Personally, I'm a lvl 43 knight currently. I can plant seeds and get 635k daru a day. Not counting I get roughly 250k daru off the world boss. Then, there are guild contributions I usually make another 30k off of, and then on top of that there's daru from mp dungeons and solo dungeons. And then I get around 250-350k every three days from arena rewards depending on what time I go to sleep.

So... it's not too hard. And, the archers on my server get even more from the world boss.
      Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

Working...
      X