Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has the 7 days for the evil unicorn been fixed yet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has the 7 days for the evil unicorn been fixed yet?

^ title. There was a maint for fixing a few bugs of the evil unicorn but I heard that its still a temporary mount in the stables and expires after the days run out. Does anyone know whats going on with it now? Im getting my 25th mount spirit tomorrow but I dont want to buy a 1 week mount that took 25 weeks to get

• queen14
    replied
    Evil Unicon

Click image for larger version

Name:	10250662_10201736142424703_1537958221_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	1685399Click image for larger version

Name:	10253387_716305841754100_2001579174_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	1685400

why there is no real difference could help her explanation game master
    why there is difference....

Leave a comment:

• ArtemisS58
    replied
    cool thanks for the info, i originally was planning to get the wolf then the evil unicorn came out and i thought it looked better but saw ppl complain about the bug so was unsure

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
    ^ title. There was a maint for fixing a few bugs of the evil unicorn but I heard that its still a temporary mount in the stables and expires after the days run out. Does anyone know whats going on with it now? Im getting my 25th mount spirit tomorrow but I dont want to buy a 1 week mount that took 25 weeks to get
    Mod-Michael our Moderator said the issue with the Evil Unicorn Mount will be resolved on Monday. You should probably wait till then.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    i guess i need to get the ice fang then, oh well that was my original goal anyway

Leave a comment:

• soloist21
    replied
    dang i liked the evil unicorn more.. but if its still bugged then too risky :/
    in that case dont spend your cards yet, hold onto it for a bit longer and see what r2 does next, if theres no change feel free to get the wolf

even if they changed the duration to 30days, i wouldnt get it

Leave a comment:

• ArtemisS58
    replied
    Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
    nope, wolf is much better
    dang i liked the evil unicorn more.. but if its still bugged then too risky :/

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Kessar said s1 people lost theirs with maintenance

In other words - it's temporary for all and a waste of cards.

Feel bad for those that got lycan/unicorn instead of Ice Fang/Nightshade lolz
    the solution for this problem is to have a temporary event that let you claim 25 mount spirit if you have evil unicorn activated in your stable. but it's too much work for r2 it seems.

Leave a comment:

• soloist21
    replied
    sooo should i get it tomorrow or not
    nope, wolf is much better

Leave a comment:

• R22958483
    replied
    sadly eveyrone that bought on firts day on s1 faded out so we all got ripp off

Leave a comment:

• ArtemisS58
    replied
    sooo should i get it tomorrow or not

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
    i >think< its for the people who already got it gets it perm now, but not really sure whats going to happen a week from now for those who already have it

if it is perm, then all those who have it are lucky
    Kessar said s1 people lost theirs with maintenance

In other words - it's temporary for all and a waste of cards.

Feel bad for those that got lycan/unicorn instead of Ice Fang/Nightshade lolz

Leave a comment:

• soloist21
    replied
    Originally posted by RedemptionS42 View Post
    In blacksmith synthesis yes indeed it says 7 days, but in stables when you have it, it says duration is permanent.
    i >think< its for the people who already got it gets it perm now, but not really sure whats going to happen a week from now for those who already have it

if it is perm, then all those who have it are lucky

Leave a comment:

• RedemptionS42
    replied
    In blacksmith synthesis yes indeed it says 7 days, but in stables when you have it, it says duration is permanent.

Leave a comment:

• soloist21
    replied
    if you look in blacksmith synthesis it will say duration is 7days now, which is not really worth it

and yes they have fixed it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X