Will Crystal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Crystal

Does anyone know if this implies to patck/matck resistence or something else?

damage A to B = 100% + {300 -(-200)/10 %** =100% + 50% =150% total
    damage B to A = 100% - {200 -(300)/10 %** = 100% +10% =110% total
    attack boosts would help when fighting with sylphs
    Last edited by soloist21; 04-17-2014, 04:07 AM.
    300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
    MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
      i believe it does this

30resistance = 30mdef/pdef
      Its boost your damage also

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
        i believe it does this

30resistance = 30mdef/pdef
        From what I saw in the information when you click help. Will means a way to resist there resistance that they have. Meaning if you have higher will you can do bonus dmg to them. Basically a counter to there elemental resistance type thing. At least that's what I got from the help info. I am still all confused on this whole guardian system thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
          From what I saw in the information when you click help. Will means a way to resist there resistance that they have. Meaning if you have higher will you can do bonus dmg to them. Basically a counter to there elemental resistance type thing. At least that's what I got from the help info. I am still all confused on this whole guardian system thing.
          From FAQ

How are Resistance and RES reduction calculated?
          Attack Damage: Damage from A to B = 100% + [A’s RES Reduction - B’s Resistance (certain type) / 10] %
          Damage Reduction: Damage from B to A = 100% - [A’s Resistance (certain type) - B’s RES Reduction / 10] %
          Note: If the attacker brings a Fire Sylph into battle, then the defender’s Fire Resistance is being calculated.

Res reduction is will crystal(am sure they will sale late right now have no way for farming this crystal,on china WT i saw most top player have 650-690),Resistance is sylph resistance or u can get it from Treasure Hunt

Comment

Originally posted by R214205514 View Post
            From FAQ

How are Resistance and RES reduction calculated?
            Attack Damage: Damage from A to B = 100% + [A’s RES Reduction - B’s Resistance (certain type) / 10] %
            Damage Reduction: Damage from B to A = 100% - [A’s Resistance (certain type) - B’s RES Reduction / 10] %
            Note: If the attacker brings a Fire Sylph into battle, then the defender’s Fire Resistance is being calculated.

Res reduction is will crystal(am sure they will sale late right now have no way for farming this crystal,on china WT i saw most top player have 650-690),Resistance is sylph resistance or u can get it from Treasure Hunt
            still a bit confusing lol but sorta get it now. Though you can make the will crystals with the shards you get from treasure hunt. So it is available. Just no one has 300 points in from gems to unlock the middle shield yet.

Comment

well....i could be wrong since everything is still new
              300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
              MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

You cant make them yet...need wil crystal shards, not the normal crystal shards

And im sure the monstercashers got way over 300 res already, i'll be around 240 tomorrow and i have not spent anything on buying crystals(4th shield unlock)

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
                  still a bit confusing lol but sorta get it now. Though you can make the will crystals with the shards you get from treasure hunt. So it is available. Just no one has 300 points in from gems to unlock the middle shield yet.
                  Yes right now u cant farm will crystals but like always is for cash only i thing
                  will give u example about bonus damage
                  A use gaia sylph(mean A have electro element and resistance) and have 300 res reduction and 200 resistance water(for sure when they sale casher will get it fast than nomal)
                  B use iris sylph (mean B have electro element and resistance) and have 300 res reduction also iris have nature resistance again to gaia is -200(u can checking by look at battle protecion stat tab)
                  damage A to B = 100% + {300 -(-200)/10 %** =100% + 50% =150% total (this is 50% bonus damage with new system)
                  damage B to A = 100% - {200 -(300)/10 %** = 100% +10% =110% total (which is mean when iris atk gaia damage boost only 10% while 50% when gaia atk iris)
                  Form now because we have no res reduction so the damage boost/reduction really great when cash sylph user vs nomal sylph user(u can check bonus damage on battle protection stat tab)

Comment

Working...
                  X