the rewards in mpd changed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the rewards in mpd changed

well there are several changes but the important one is the epic shard, I got a lvl 70 epic necklace shard today from the first boss of lych nm. In case you are currently buying shards you might want to not buy all of them for a specific type and hope for a drop in mpd

we want such thing for 80 MPD also :P

and...at least give us blue equip for loot, everyday only get 2 lvl 4 refine crystal T_T
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
      we want such thing for 80 MPD also :P

and...at least give us blue equip for loot, everyday only get 2 lvl 4 refine crystal T_T
      If you had been level 80 for even 2-3 months prior to patch you should have enough crypt tokens to purchase all the Leg Shard you needed on day 1 of Patch release. I agree on the gear drops in 80 MP though. Blue gear would be awesome or at least MORE gear to recycle. What would be even better is some level 80 Campaigns to blitz.....
      Patryn
      Twisted
      S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
      "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

we really need more item drop in 80.
        up to 70, campaign could help us.
        but now we can only rely on MP drop, who aren't enough to help us when we will refine the set ...
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
          we really need more item drop in 80.
          up to 70, campaign could help us.
          but now we can only rely on MP drop, who aren't enough to help us when we will refine the set ...
          It's probably a bug, R2 never intended for us to buy the refinement crystals...
          Mage Calira on US East
          Lvl: 80
          BR: 159K+

Comment

Originally posted by Sturlalex View Post
            It's probably a bug, R2 never intended for us to buy the refinement crystals...
            i know, but i hope (silly me) some kindness ...
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
            X