Battle Guardian

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Guardian

So with the new patch we took battle guardian system with not so much explanations , so anyone know how do we craft Will Crystals and what do we put in the middle

Click image for larger version

Name:	okkkk.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	290.7 KB
ID:	1748410

thanks in advance

Server : S38x
    Class : Archer
    BR : 180k+
    Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Originally posted by themental View Post
    So with the new patch we took battle guardian system with not so much explanations , so anyone know how do we craft Will Crystals and what do we put in the middle

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81255[/ATTACH]

thanks in advance
    since it has sword symbol instead of shield, i think it works as the opposite of the shields, which is making our attacks reduced opponent's resistance to the crystals that we socketed in it. So, i think its better to put the same element with our current equipped sylph once the will crystals are implemented on this game.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      since it has sword symbol instead of shield, i think it works as the opposite of the shields, which is making our attacks reduced opponent's resistance to the crystals that we socketed in it. So, i think its better to put the same element with our current equipped sylph once the will crystals are implemented on this game.
      but still will crystals has 1 type as far as i've seen on synthesize ... there are 3 slots there .. so i suppose 3 elements or something to be added

Server : S38x
      Class : Archer
      BR : 180k+
      Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Comment

but still will crystals has 1 type as far as i've seen on synthesize ... there are 3 slots there .. so i suppose 3 elements or something to be added
        Will crystals don't have an element. Your attack element is whatever your active sylph is.

Comment

From what I understand will crystals are not available yet. They will probably be added later but I assume it won't be free, just a hunch. Maybe also as reward from event, who knows. There aren't any elements for those crystals just RES reduction.
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
          X