Guild Master and time off?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Master and time off?

Why should a guild suffer for time off by guild master?I mean its a game and people have real world lives.Why isnt it possible to have a temporary passing the throne to assitant for a givin period of time so guild matters such a Tree of Ancients would be able to go on?

Originally posted by ziggstah View Post
    Why should a guild suffer for time off by guild master?I mean its a game and people have real world lives.Why isnt it possible to have a temporary passing the throne to assitant for a givin period of time so guild matters such a Tree of Ancients would be able to go on?
    Why dont you just ask your guildmaster to give the leadership to someone else? And ask the replacement to give it back when s/he returns? if your guild really bonded well, it shouldnt even be a problem who is the guildmaster is.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by ziggstah View Post
      This is like asking Obama to solve your family problem.

Your guild has GM problems, so try to solve it within your own guild.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

As one of Balenor's Guild Masters (Nightwolf on Server 310), and having been a member/player in two previous guilds, I have experience from both sides of this issue.

Rather than debate the reason(s) why it happens and/or if a good reason is ANY excuse at all, I would like to skip to the end and say, "I concur with the initiator of this post."

It should be a simple** matter to splice the code needed for such a small task, and the payoff(s) could be large depending on how a guild chose to use it.

I know that the Nightwolf Guild would benefit greatly if such a change became Reality.

I value your comments and Thank You ALL for reading, JoeZ (Lvl 70 Mage)

** So simple in fact that if R2 and its partners are willing to tell me which version of what language they require the routine in, I can create the code as tight as possible, Send it attached in an Email with concise "How To..." instructions , and then the hard part, watch the seasons (EVENT$) pass while we wait untold months for its inclusion. Wink-wink!

Yes I can!

Comment

Agreed.

Why should a G.M be tied down to a computer at a certain time of day, every single day? Then the guild suffers for something that could have been helped?

It's everyone working together that makes a strong guild, not the burden of one.

Imo get rid of G.M, and give assists something that not everyone should have. OR implement a voting system so the guild decides who shall be in a leader council.
          Kabam S76 west

Comment

Working...
          X