Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Circuit Quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit Quests

Using MP Mobs for Circuit Quests is plain stupid. I have accidently forgot to remove the check box and lost my MP run over this dumb circuit quest. Need to take MP Mob quests off of Circuit Quests. I am sure this has happened to others and I can not describe how p I s s e d off I am that I have lost my MP run over this dumbass s h I t. Losing an 80 NM MP run over 1 lame a s s circuit is beyond annoying.
    I don't care about your BR. I am the best go fish player there ever was!

Originally posted by QQamore View Post
    Using MP Mobs for Circuit Quests is plain stupid. I have accidently forgot to remove the check box and lost my MP run over this dumb circuit quest. Need to take MP Mob quests off of Circuit Quests. I am sure this has happened to others and I can not describe how p I s s e d off I am that I have lost my MP run over this dumbass s h I t. Losing an 80 NM MP run over 1 lame a s s circuit is beyond annoying.
    Do your MP run first? Or be careful?
    Never had this problem, and you're the first to complain.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchersCheat-44 View Post
      Do your MP run first? Or be careful?
      Never had this problem, and you're the first to complain.
      I have been playing this game for years, and everyone will make mistakes granted I made 1 today for the first time.

If you weren't looking this is a suggestion thread, and I am suggesting that Circuit quests are not used on MPs so that others don't lose out on a MP run over a circuit quests.

2nd Im sure I am not the first, I would imagine its happened to others and they sent tickets in. So my intent again was to suggest a fix on the ready for it.... Suggestions Forum.....

Saying be more careful doesn't help Improve the game, use some common sense. Do you have any ideas to improve the quality and performance of the game? or just dumb comments?
      Last edited by QQamore; 04-14-2014, 05:42 PM.

Comment

I have been playing this game for years, and everyone will make mistakes granted I made 1 today for the first time.

If you weren't looking this is a suggestion thread, and I am suggesting that Circuit quests are not used on MPs so that others don't lose out on a MP run over a circuit quests.

Saying be more careful doesn't help Improve the game, use some common sense. Do you have any ideas to improve the quality and performance of the game? or just dumb comments?
        Not a dumb comment.
        You've made a mistake, and others will as well. And this mistake will probably happen again.

But R2 isn't going to change the way Circuit Quests work because a few players become careless with their MPD's.

Comment

You made a mistake and now you want the whole thing removed? What kind of logic is that Just make sure to double check things before actually clicking on the start. It isn't hard to do you know. Take like what? 2 seconds out of your life and double check if the check is marked or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
            You made a mistake and now you want the whole thing removed? What kind of logic is that Just make sure to double check things before actually clicking on the start. It isn't hard to do you know. Take like what? 2 seconds out of your life and double check if the check is marked or not.
            This game gets more then 2 seconds out of my life. lol

And its a suggestion, you 2 lame butts don't have anything to do with r2, so go graze someone else's topics. Nothing but trolls rofl.

Comment

This game gets more then 2 seconds out of my life. lol

And its a suggestion, you 2 lame butts don't have anything to do with r2, so go graze someone else's topics. Nothing but trolls rofl.
              I'm not a troll. I am simply giving you the answer that R2 would probably give you.

You seriously think they'll change the Circuit quests to benefit you?

Comment

The stuldst

Originally posted by ArchersCheat-44 View Post
                I'm not a troll. I am simply giving you the answer that R2 would probably give you.

You seriously think they'll change the Circuit quests to benefit you?
                It would be to benefit everyone, am I the only one who plays. 2nd yes you are a troll you butt in on topics with a negative attitude and flame on peoples suggestions ie = a troll.

If you don't understand that then well ie = your a troll.

If you have something to suggest then suggest it. Don't say its r2's answer cause well lets face it. Thank god your not r2 or less people would be playing with that attitude.

Comment

It would be to benefit everyone, am I the only one who plays. 2nd yes you are a troll you butt in on topics with a negative attitude and flame on peoples suggestions ie = a troll.

If you don't understand that then well ie = your a troll.

If you have something to suggest then suggest it. Don't say its r2's answer cause well lets face it. Thank god your not r2 or less people would be playing with that attitude.
                  A troll: One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

I wasn't intending for an argument, you just decided to reply back with an angry manor.
                  Anyway, it is a good idea, but it is not needed. If you are careful, then there is not problem.
                  Just don't be so careless in the future..

Comment

circuit quests are stupid anyway, why bother? you can get bounty scrolls by fishing at level 5 instead of wasting hours (and occasionally crypt tokens) for a pretty mediocre prize

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                      circuit quests are stupid anyway, why bother? you can get bounty scrolls by fishing at level 5 instead of wasting hours (and occasionally crypt tokens) for a pretty mediocre prize
                      Lol I totally agree ... I gave up circuit quests after completing 2 weeks worth .. better things to do than fight sylphs and run through tedious low level solo dungeons .... more card hunt type things please
                      " .. Dreams can come true .. "

♥ Tarryn ~ Mage S.19 ♥

Comment

Working...
                      X