Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

fixe wb to pls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fixe wb to pls

sinces you remove evil unicorn as permant then pls also puy back buff on wb agin so it can not be DF/slowdown more so it is fair to knight and not only for 90% Archers and 10% mages who both can DF boss so undair, or upgrade knight DPS whit 800% so we a lasy can get on damage up near Archer who no go crazy on wb only becuse of DF.

No ty.
    Let the wb be a archer event.
    Don't care about knights, I know enough who revive and buff ( balens ) so, have fun.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
      sinces you remove evil unicorn as permant then pls also puy back buff on wb agin so it can not be DF/slowdown more so it is fair to knight and not only for 90% Archers and 10% mages who both can DF boss so undair, or upgrade knight DPS whit 800% so we a lasy can get on damage up near Archer who no go crazy on wb only becuse of DF.
      Will say this once again. Having longer and more profitable rounds means they do less of those rounds. Overall income stays on the same level.
      The only difference is that archers can manage their rounds better to make sure to do the (nearly) full round when the boss dies.

I'm not really happy when my Thunderer's slow works, because it makes me lose a few seconds and my income isn't that much higher from the rounds.
      Since the latest patch, nothing has changed in overall rankings on my server. Strong knights with good rotation are still ending WB on the same rank.

Comment

Lrn2WB if you're having problems with archers.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

you are right,everyone 140k br

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            you are right,everyone 140k br
            BR doesn't mean much in WB. Good rotation is crucial. I have 111k (mage) and I do better on WB than some 140k mage and many other stronger mages. Also, there's a knight 150kish who's doing worse than me, while 110k knight is right on my back (sometimes he's better when I mess up too much :P).

Comment

Well a 50k br knight shouldn't be complaining about not being able to get into top ten anyways.

I'm only 3rd knight but can still out-wb the other two, even the 30k br higher one any day until they bring out their wallets.

A nice rotation and Gaia does wonders, once people learn that, they'll do much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

You probably don't have a Zebq on your server.
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Class: Archer
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

To do better on WB: get a mire rune, and level it up. Other than that, you have the option to use the old Paladin Troops (which can apply a slow effect) - which may or may not be worth it to you since their stats are significantly lower, so if you have a high level of enlightenment for attack, you'll be missing out on quite a bit. But hey, it's worth trying.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                    Will say this once again. Having longer and more profitable rounds means they do less of those rounds. Overall income stays on the same level.
                    The only difference is that archers can manage their rounds better to make sure to do the (nearly) full round when the boss dies.

I'm not really happy when my Thunderer's slow works, because it makes me lose a few seconds and my income isn't that much higher from the rounds.
                    Since the latest patch, nothing has changed in overall rankings on my server. Strong knights with good rotation are still ending WB on the same rank.
                    Concerning the part in bold: this is only true if you're spending balens to revive every time. Fewer rounds (of higher gains) > Many rounds (of lower gains) if you aren't reviving because you suffer significantly less downtime between rounds.

As for you being unhappy with your thunderer's effects: you can open with a thunderer before the WB attacks. Trick is to get multiple slow procs from your thunderers to keep the boss "chain-slowed" (maximizing its effectiveness). I.E. open with thunderer, proc slow (if lucky), continue with rotation until thunderer has either just warn off (icon disappeared from last action boss took) or right before it's about to wear off (1 turn remaining and boss is going to act soon) and queue up another thunderer and pray that it procs the slow. Reason for this is because slow effects are still in effect the turn following the slow debuff icon has expired, also, note that the slow effect doesn't apply until the first time an enemy takes action when the slow debuff is present.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                      You probably don't have a Zebq on your server.

In a way. Highest archer is only 175k or so. Doesn't really matter when all the Zebq-like players balen every boss, makes little difference to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X