This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save the children of wartune

I am getting more and more sad over the players in this game day after day. Sometimes I feel like there are many with mental dissabilities that just need some help; Such as those who camp all day long timing other ppl farms, plunder before wb even ended, not even saying right after, spamm attacking untill the event is ended in double amethyst mine, so the target doesnt catch the event. 20, now 10 times solo arena attempts targeted in the same players, same for sylph arena. And so many others. Can”t even express my feelings towards it. Starting with Tralala, a poor kid of s182, mighty homeless of wraithfell, that pretty much applies to everything said above, I ask of you to kindly offer him support and advices to guide him trough these dark times. And maybe a charity will make him, and others to come, more willing to play nicely, than to express their life frustration into a game.

well you can hope, but this will never happen. Games are actually a world, a world in which people can find things they dont have in which they shall react different. Some will act different than in real life here, some which shall act in the same way but more extreme, some will try to throw their fustration of the life in this world of fantasy so they wont do it in rl to affect people they care, and so on. People who attacks right after wb might be the kind that would hit you to steal your money in rl, but they also might be the kind of persons who would never do that kind of thing in real life for several reasons, and they probably got tired of some aspects of it . I did meet kind persons in rl who actually do this, who would actually plunder someone 5 times per day for gold, even though s/he is very jumpy to help guildies.
    I am afraid that those fantasy worlds are the places were people usually shows their dark side and that is beyond the capacity of a doctor to do anything about it.
    But you can still hope
    Last edited by Draggyy; 04-15-2014, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Boohoohoo.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Kyraha View Post
        I am getting more and more sad over the players in this game day after day. Sometimes I feel like there are many with mental dissabilities that just need some help; Such as those who camp all day long timing other ppl farms, plunder before wb even ended, not even saying right after, spamm attacking untill the event is ended in double amethyst mine, so the target doesnt catch the event. 20, now 10 times solo arena attempts targeted in the same players, same for sylph arena. And so many others. Can”t even express my feelings towards it. Starting with Tralala, a poor kid of s182, mighty homeless of wraithfell, that pretty much applies to everything said above, I ask of you to kindly offer him support and advices to guide him trough these dark times. And maybe a charity will make him, and others to come, more willing to play nicely, than to express their life frustration into a game.
        This would be more of a personal issue to submit a ticket to.
        Ever since the downfall of Phoenix and everyone merging with Resistance and some new people going to toxiclair, the server has indeed gotten worse.

An answer brings no illumination
        unless the question has matured to a point where
        it gives rise to this answer which thus becomes its fruit
        Therefore learn how to put a question

Comment

Working...
        X