Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hide other Players During World Boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hide other Players During World Boss

Since the latest Patch in Wartunes, I have noticed a significant amount of drag when trying to get to the world boss to attack it and would like to suggestion an option to be able to hide other players during world boss to reduce that drag.
    Server: R2 S168
    Guild: Fallen
    Character Name: Cera
    Class: Mage
    Level: 80

I second that, excellent idea

Comment

Agree, too much lag in WB especially after the shietty patch which has too much bugs.
      Last edited by MaccteN001; 04-15-2014, 07:03 PM.
      Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Must do. The lag is unbareable outside of the wb.

Comment

I think this is a great idea and I'm up for anything that improves the lag
          The next time somebody announces that he plans to get Medieval on you, tell him you're going to get Renaissance on his gonads

Comment

thumb up for this

Comment

I totally agree with this but I dont think it will happen - why? Makes people want to use option to pay balens to revive - well-played R2 - and *** U

Comment

I definitely agree with the suggestion to be able to hide other players during WB. It's a great idea that should be implemented asap. The lag has been atrocious lately.

Comment

Your idea is very Impressive. thumbs up

Comment

i agree , good idea

Comment

Voted for this in some other thread. Voting for this in here

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	9d5.gif
Views:	1
Size:	512.7 KB
ID:	1685735

for this idea to be added to the game. I'll pass the idea along.
                        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

it could help a lot.
                          when you see the big difference in sky city when you show or hide people, that would really help in WB
                          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

This has been suggested before, and it's a great idea ofc since you have whole server at one place with all their shiny auras, clothings, mounts etc..........

Why is this idea still not implemented? This should be very simple.

Comment

i agree with this idea #08

Comment

Working...
                              X