ID:	1748504
    300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
    MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
    Apollo and Hades
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]81683[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]81684[/ATTACH]
    Thanks for sharing, i'm sure no one's done treasure hunt yet.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
      Thanks for sharing, i'm sure no one's done treasure hunt yet.
      He's just showing some of the random opponents u get in doing orange maps. I've already fought those, although most times I get the pokemon called blastmon which looks like the bird boss in samsara 2nd map or spire 4th boss. Only thing lacking during those fights are pokeballs to capture it. Everytime I see it I really am reminded of playing pokemon on my Gameboy platform many many years ago...kinda makes me want to go online and find all those pokemon anime and rewatch them...
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
        He's just showing some of the random opponents u get in doing orange maps. I've already fought those, although most times I get the pokemon called blastmon which looks like the bird boss in samsara 2nd map or spire 4th boss. Only thing lacking during those fights are pokeballs to capture it. Everytime I see it I really am reminded of playing pokemon on my Gameboy platform many many years ago...kinda makes me want to go online and find all those pokemon anime and rewatch them...
        This bring alot of feels

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          a pokeball to catch that hades would be nice...like a 1% chance to get they sylph when fighting him in the treasure map is enough for me

Comment

Working...
          X