Archer testing world boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer testing world boss

I just thought I'd share a video with fellow archers on something I've been trying on world boss. I'd appreciate some knowledge from many archers out there who can find a better combo. I could try different combos myself but I do not buy balens anymore and don't have balens to reset skills and now just trying to help you help me

This is for educational purposes and seeking help for improvement, please do not flame, rage or troll here.

Thank you and enjoy

My best and highest gold/daru gained is at 6:32 of the video; No balens used.

It's like looking in a mirror. It's nice that you have rage rune. The only thing I would change is that you use DF in your first attempt twice. I did this myself and haven't noticed any difference. Instead I save rage for second run and I manage to sniper boss sometimes.
    Basically DF+sylph transform+brutality+Sylph combos+Exit Sylph+DF+ Sniper+multi-shot+AP
    Ninja edit: you could replace second DF with multi +shot, if I did my math correct you should be able to start round 2 with 95 rage or even 100, making it possible to sniper.
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Empty servers FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
        It's like looking in a mirror. It's nice that you have rage rune. The only thing I would change is that you use DF in your first attempt twice. I did this myself and haven't noticed any difference. Instead I save rage for second run and I manage to sniper boss sometimes.
        Basically DF+sylph transform+brutality+Sylph combos+Exit Sylph+DF+ Sniper+multi-shot+AP
        Ninja edit: you could replace second DF with multi +shot, if I did my math correct you should be able to start round 2 with 95 rage or even 100, making it possible to sniper.
        I don't worry too much about the first round of the battle but thanks for the input.

I do always try to get enough rage for each start of battle to use DF and I would love to try snipe but I will have to wait till level 80 to max snipe on the same skill tree with max AP. I don't plan on purchasing anymore balens to reset skills nor save BB as I spend most of my time chatting and using balens to get 100 devotions most days.

Thank you for the advice.

BTW, how much does your snipe do on a crit? considering my AP does averagely around 90-100k crit with level 20 inspiration w/lvl power pots, I have not done snipe on world boss in a long time since I got my 60 sets. I will have to try my snipe when I can do world boss again.

Comment

At level 20 inspiration around 200k, but it's 100% crit so it always trumps AP. I don't manage sniper every time though, and it's only level 2 on my PVE skill tree.
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
            At level 20 inspiration around 200k, but it's 100% crit so it always trumps AP. I don't manage sniper every time though, and it's only level 2 on my PVE skill tree.
            Ah, I see, I hope it is 100% crit, but if you say it is, I will have to believe you.

The only reason I use AP constantly is because I know for sure I will hit at least 3-5 AP depending on my rage and sometimes deal a lot less dmg.

Before this auto sylph transformation and DF being able to slow down world boss , I was able to do at least 5 or 6 AP each fight, I can't remember, that's why I the last time I reseted my skill, I didn't think I'd need to worry about using snipe.

Thanks again for the input.

Comment

Working...
            X