Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What is the best way to get Marha with cash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best way to get Marha with cash

Hello,

What is the best way to get Marha with cash ?

Event ?
    upgrade directly by balens ?
    Other way ?

Thank you

Originally posted by benoooo View Post
    Hello,

What is the best way to get Marha with cash ?

Event ?
    upgrade directly by balens ?
    Other way ?

Thank you
    For the event the boxes will cost 39 balens which will take a longer process than buying it directly,
    since your asking for mahra's only i would suggest you upgrade it directly using Adv. Upgrade.

Unless you want the new event item wartune is offering then i would suggest you do boxes with event pieces inside it.
    300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
    MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Well, i'd wait for a mahra pack in shop, thats probably the cheapest way, if the only thing you care about is the mahra

Comment

Mahra Pack I:
        Mahra x10
        Price: 330 Balens. Limit of 50 per day.

Mahra Pack II:
        Mahra x100
        Price: 3150 Balens. Limit of 10 per day.

directly from advanced 100 mahra costs 3500 balens

I believe the chests of 39 balens have a 50% to give you an event item, I won't do the math now but I believe that is somewere around 6 k balens for 100. The % will differ of course depending on luck, and it seems in the last chests you can also get 2 mahra from them but I dont think you'll pay less than 5 k per 100 no matter what.

SO I suggest you wait for that mahra pack in the shop

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
          Mahra Pack I:
          Mahra x10
          Price: 330 Balens. Limit of 50 per day.

Mahra Pack II:
          Mahra x100
          Price: 3150 Balens. Limit of 10 per day.

directly from advanced 100 mahra costs 3500 balens

I believe the chests of 39 balens have a 50% to give you an event item, I won't do the math now but I believe that is somewere around 6 k balens for 100. The % will differ of course depending on luck, and it seems in the last chests you can also get 2 mahra from them but I dont think you'll pay less than 5 k per 100 no matter what.

SO I suggest you wait for that mahra pack in the shop
          They had a single purchase spending event at the same time as this. So basically if you analyzed the options and spent the money correctly, you could get mahra for about 0.25$ a piece. I'll let y'all do your own math to figure out what was the best value within the event....but that was the cheapest option I found so far...the event combined with the packs.
          Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Working...
          X