• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Fang, Nightshade, Evil unicorn.

Ice Fang - Validity: Permanent
    Nightshade - Validity: Permanent
    Evil unicorn - Validity: 7 days

Is this correct?

All of this Evil unicorn mount stuff has confused me.

Only the Evil unicorn is valid for 7 days, and others are permanent?

(Thread can be closed when given correct answer)

Originally posted by ArchersCheat-44 View Post
    Ice Fang - Validity: Permanent
    Nightshade - Validity: Permanent
    Evil unicorn - Validity: 7 days

Is this correct?

All of this Evil unicorn mount stuff has confused me.

Only the Evil unicorn is valid for 7 days, and others are permanent?

(Thread can be closed when given correct answer)
    Correct

Comment

What chinese has, we will have.
      On chinese server, the only NEW mount that can be synthesized with mount spirits its the Evil Unicorn card for 7 days, for 25 mount spirits.
      If they really follow and copy all that chinese has, the Unicorn will be the last mount we'll ever see for " free ".
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Ok. Thank you peeps .

You can close the thread now.

I would myself.. But don't know how

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
          What chinese has, we will have.
          On chinese server, the only NEW mount that can be synthesized with mount spirits its the Evil Unicorn card for 7 days, for 25 mount spirits.
          If they really follow and copy all that chinese has, the Unicorn will be the last mount we'll ever see for " free ".
          China got Auction house we don't so don't say that- what china get we will have.
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
            China got Auction house we don't so don't say that- what china get we will have.
            We will get it eventually.
            Plus, I've learnt to never listen to you, because all you do is troll.

So shush.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
              Like I said, what china has, we will too.
              AH was a exception that PC didn't wanted to put it seeing all would have gained their sets way faster.
              A level 80 archer with full 80 leg set can sell leg stones to his guild mate who just got to 80, how can that sound? One that just got to 80 to get 80 parts right away while others do nm/normal 80 daily and still not getting it?
              It was the right choice to do, and I'm not the only one who says it ( and maybe I'll get attacked seeing I am PRO to never get AH here ).
              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
              Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Working...
              X