Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

what has maint done?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what has maint done?

because on my server there are still people using or having the neither lychan or hows called mount)

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
    because on my server there are still people using or having the neither lychan or hows called mount)
    this topic was in bg today, from what I understood the ones with the lycan dont have the stats anymore, just the skin, or so they said

Comment

The ones with the lycan mount never used whips to train the mount and the skin of it still remained ( atleast that's what I know ).
      Once they use a whip on armor/str/int/end, the lycan skin is gone.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
        The ones with the lycan mount never used whips to train the mount and the skin of it still remained ( atleast that's what I know ).
        Once they use a whip on armor/str/int/end, the lycan skin is gone.
        good to know . one more reason to stack whips hoping its all lies and there gonna be a whip event ) till then LYCAN RACING xD

Comment

Working...
        X